Reviews for In Which Finch Makes A Pie
Sandra chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awww. I just love this.
Torie46 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I really can't imagine Finch ever cooking. He probably didn't when he was a boy. That's what he had his mother for and then when he met Grace she became his cook. Other than that he strikes me as the type to go to every restaurant imaginable in New York City.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
wow- what a good job- the friendship between these two guys is great!
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Aww, this was so sweet and funny and it felt so real for these two; from Reese coming in with his gun drawn to Finch's speech about baking and cooking. I love it!

It would have been cute if Carter and Fusco had been there too, but I understand the relationship between Finch and Reese is more personal that the one between the four of them. And besides, Carter and Fusco have their sons to have Thanksgiving with :P

Thank you for sharing!
lionsassy chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This was nice, and it made me hungry.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Very nice story! So glad that these two have each other to celebrate Thanksgiving. A great extension of their partnership. One cooks and one bakes!
Setoglomper chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Great little story! Loved it! :D
RoundBrainySpecs chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Rather love it. What Finch says about baking as opposed to cooking is almost exactly how I've put it myself, so I found that part especially funny. The idea of them making a Thanksgiving dinner together is delightful.
Once A Writer Always A Writer chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
yes! yes this is so true!
SassyJ chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
We do love Finch's paranoia, and John's way with stove! Adorable! Just adorable.
Pickwick12 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This story is too beautiful to exist
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Aww! Happy Thanksgiving to our boys! :-) I think if they celebrated it, this is precisely the way they would do it. Complete with the lock-picking and the gun. :-)