Reviews for Remembrance
SquintandProud-x chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Your writing always has been truly amazing babe. I don't think I need to tell you how much your writing inspires and motivates me because I think I tell you every time we speak!
You make me want to kick myself for not reading Harry Potter in so long! I love how you embody the characters. You truly make them come alive and you should be so proud!
And I LOVED this line: 'They say that your life flashes before your eyes before you die. I wonder how blissfully ignorant people must be to think that you have that much time to go back on every triumph, every failure and everything else in between when death faces you so inescapably.'
I just had to get that in there so you could appreciate the genius of your own work!
The last chapter especially was so touching. You couldn't have ended it on a more beautiful line that sums up the whole of Lily and Snapes relationship.
You should be proud of yourself, Han! This was an amazing story!
Please writing something else ASAP! X
melissa.taylor chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Omg this is SO FREAKING AWESOME. You've really captured the personalities of the characters and your writing style is impeccable ok 3 I'm so proud :')
trapezefixe chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
The amiguity in your writing is fantastic. I love the style. You convey bold statements through deceptively simple syntax and it's awesome. Not to mention incredibly moving.
trapezefixe chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
Oh that last paragraph - so heart-wrenching! I was dubious as to why James would jump to asking about "who told Voldemort" but the subsequent description of him being totally family-oriented makes sense (and is a good touch!).
trapezefixe chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Your dialogue for Voldemort is so chilling! He's chilling and cruelly manipulative - a dimensional villain as opposed to one flat and angry. Fantastic chapter, and the best Voldemort I've read in some time.
trapezefixe chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Another stunning chapter! Your action writing is absolutely riveting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
trapezefixe chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
You are a very elegant and truthful writer. My attentions have no trouble being engulfed by your story. You leave enough to the imagination of the reader while providing ample description in happenstance and internal thoughts in a way that isn't engrossed with sophomoric dramatization. I anxiously await your next chapter.
trapezefixe chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Strong, heartbreaking stuff. Following for sure!
trapezefixe chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
"My mind had become too sluggish to catch up on what had just happened, unlike my body."
Along with the other descriptors, most of which I love, this and its accompanying descriptions hit the nail on the head. Also, I'm glad to read a deadened Snape as opposed to an emo one, post he and Lily's falling-out. Very smart.
trapezefixe chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I love your extensive AND believable insight into Lily's thoughts. Her being an advocate for abolishing stereotypes and pre-established ideals is brilliant and so clearly obvious once reading it. And even a secondary analysis of third-party perceived self-righteousness - awesome. Your Lily thus far is very compelling.