Reviews for Neverland: Part 3
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 18 . 3/12
An intriguing and well-written continuation to a very engaging miniseries.
Putting new perspectives on classic tales is often a bold move, but you followed up the intriguing ideas presented in ‘Neverland’ and nevertheless found a way to incorporate it into what we knew from the original story, ranging from explaining how Peter lost his shadow in the first place to how he could fly between Neverland and Earth without any ‘external assistance’ (discounting the dust, obviously).
His meeting with J.M. Barrie also allowed for a neat tie-in to the more established continuity, and your idea about the loss of his shadow contributing to Peter’s ‘mental degradation’ was an immediately intriguing concept, leading neatly into the Peter of ‘Neverland’ regressing to the more flippant version we’re more familiar with from various adaptations. Wendy’s role in the group was also well-explored, with her ‘mother’ status presented as more of a game as she ‘teaches’ the boys to be children rather than the gang they were in the miniseries, and while a couple of Peter’s mental shifts felt a bit forced, the idea of him struggling with his ‘desire’ for Wendy and his refusal to grow up came across fairly well.
In the end, while I wish we’d seen a bit more of Hook as a definite threat to create a better sense of why the Darlings decided to leave Neverland even after he was defeated, you created a very neat sequel to ‘Neverland’ that captured the key elements of the original story while putting some intriguing new twists on it; not too shabby, all things considered.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
*sigh* that was excellent
Anonymous chapter 18 . 1/16/2016
So sad I wish they could stay together. *crying*
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
I'm risking losing time to save fics to read offline while I'm travelling aboard just to say I'll readily read Neverland Part 4!
NJ7009 chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
4 years O_0 time sure flies
I would love I read the sequel :)
bookworm23821 chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
A sequal?! Yay! I would be so happy to read a sequal to this story! I love your style of writing and really hope that you do post it :)
SapphiresAndPineapples chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PLEASE GIVE THIS FANGIRLING FANGIRL THE SEQUEL ERRRRRMAGERRRRRRD
MissLittleRedBird chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Yes, please! I loved this story and a sequel would be amazing! :)
writerfantic616 chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Please write a sequel! Your story was the only one in the Peter Pab category I actually read all the way through and really enjoyed :-) I would love to read another one plz!
Batfan3 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
I love the tie-ins with the original
Batfan3 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
I love that you took the original quote! I love love love Peter Pan. In practically everything
savannaharaiza chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
you need to make a part 4 with Jane, Wendy's daughter and I enjoyed this story very much
Casey chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
I might be a little late for this, but this fanfic is simply AMAZING. I've been sitter here for two hours reading it and I absolutely love it! Do wish you'd make more!
Neverland chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I honestly dont think anyone else who wrote a sequel to Neverland could top this! :)
Neverland chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Dont feel discouraged by lack of readers/reviews. Just because other people dont love Neverland Part 3 (for what reason i cant comprehend, i mean seriously? Who wouldnt absolutely LOVE this fanfic? I know i do!) doesnt mean that there arent plenty of people who DO love it (including me, totally!). I saw the authors note near the end about another Neverland fanfic, and i got reeeeeeeeeally excited! But that was a year ago and still nothing. I mean i only just found this fanfic like tuesday and ive already read it like 2 1/2 times, so i wasnt reading it while you were writing it so you probably wont see all my reviews...but i was really hoping you'd write another one, you would do tremendously awesome on another one just cuz youre so creative and talented and i know it would be awesome if you wrote another one, and i am appalled that more people havent read this fanfic and loved it and left raving reviews! :O lol I think of this story as if it were the official sequel to Neverland, u know why? Because ITS THE MOST AWESOME FANFIC EVER! AND THE MOST AWESOME PETER PAN RELATED STORY EVER WRITTEN BESIDES THE ACTUAL NEVERLAND MINISERIES!
PLEASE WRITE MORE! Am i being slightly ridiculous?...lol sorry, i just love this a lot...lol :)