Reviews for Neverland: Part 3
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 19 . 8/3
I'm risking losing time to save fics to read offline while I'm travelling aboard just to say I'll readily read Neverland Part 4!
NJ7009 chapter 19 . 7/30
4 years O_0 time sure flies
I would love I read the sequel :)
bookworm23821 chapter 19 . 7/30
A sequal?! Yay! I would be so happy to read a sequal to this story! I love your style of writing and really hope that you do post it :)
SapphiresAndPineapples chapter 19 . 7/29
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PLEASE GIVE THIS FANGIRLING FANGIRL THE SEQUEL ERRRRRMAGERRRRRRD
MissLittleRedBird chapter 19 . 7/29
Yes, please! I loved this story and a sequel would be amazing! :)
writerfantic616 chapter 19 . 7/29
Please write a sequel! Your story was the only one in the Peter Pab category I actually read all the way through and really enjoyed :-) I would love to read another one plz!
Batfan3 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
I love the tie-ins with the original
Batfan3 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
I love that you took the original quote! I love love love Peter Pan. In practically everything
savannaharaiza chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
you need to make a part 4 with Jane, Wendy's daughter and I enjoyed this story very much
Casey chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
I might be a little late for this, but this fanfic is simply AMAZING. I've been sitter here for two hours reading it and I absolutely love it! Do wish you'd make more!
Neverland chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I honestly dont think anyone else who wrote a sequel to Neverland could top this! :)
Neverland chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Dont feel discouraged by lack of readers/reviews. Just because other people dont love Neverland Part 3 (for what reason i cant comprehend, i mean seriously? Who wouldnt absolutely LOVE this fanfic? I know i do!) doesnt mean that there arent plenty of people who DO love it (including me, totally!). I saw the authors note near the end about another Neverland fanfic, and i got reeeeeeeeeally excited! But that was a year ago and still nothing. I mean i only just found this fanfic like tuesday and ive already read it like 2 1/2 times, so i wasnt reading it while you were writing it so you probably wont see all my reviews...but i was really hoping you'd write another one, you would do tremendously awesome on another one just cuz youre so creative and talented and i know it would be awesome if you wrote another one, and i am appalled that more people havent read this fanfic and loved it and left raving reviews! :O lol I think of this story as if it were the official sequel to Neverland, u know why? Because ITS THE MOST AWESOME FANFIC EVER! AND THE MOST AWESOME PETER PAN RELATED STORY EVER WRITTEN BESIDES THE ACTUAL NEVERLAND MINISERIES!
PLEASE WRITE MORE! Am i being slightly ridiculous?...lol sorry, i just love this a lot...lol :)
Neverland chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
I mean i like love the "Neverland" mini-series to death. And its not like i dont like th original, the weird music just kinda puts me off...lol
Neverland chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
Also, everything you added to and changed about the original story was magnificent, amazing, and the entire story was jaw-dropping. I was actually never really crazy about the original Peter Pan story, but the way you changed it made me actually love it (your version of the original story that is) You have a gift, seriously. You are a jaw-droppingly talented writer, not to mention extremely creative...not joking :)
Neverland chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
...the "Neverland" style and individual storyline...i could go on and on about this, really. :) ill just say it...I LOVE THIS STORY! AS IF IT WAS PART OF THE ACTUAL MINI-SERIES! PLEEEEEEEASE WRITE MORE! I have no idea why people arent loving this, its amazing! Please please please please please please please write another Neverland fanfic! I enjoyed it immensely! I may just go back and read it AGAIN lol (*_*)