Reviews for Neverland: Part 3
savannaharaiza chapter 18 . 4/2
you need to make a part 4 with Jane, Wendy's daughter and I enjoyed this story very much
Casey chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
I might be a little late for this, but this fanfic is simply AMAZING. I've been sitter here for two hours reading it and I absolutely love it! Do wish you'd make more!
Neverland chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I honestly dont think anyone else who wrote a sequel to Neverland could top this! :)
Neverland chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Dont feel discouraged by lack of readers/reviews. Just because other people dont love Neverland Part 3 (for what reason i cant comprehend, i mean seriously? Who wouldnt absolutely LOVE this fanfic? I know i do!) doesnt mean that there arent plenty of people who DO love it (including me, totally!). I saw the authors note near the end about another Neverland fanfic, and i got reeeeeeeeeally excited! But that was a year ago and still nothing. I mean i only just found this fanfic like tuesday and ive already read it like 2 1/2 times, so i wasnt reading it while you were writing it so you probably wont see all my reviews...but i was really hoping you'd write another one, you would do tremendously awesome on another one just cuz youre so creative and talented and i know it would be awesome if you wrote another one, and i am appalled that more people havent read this fanfic and loved it and left raving reviews! :O lol I think of this story as if it were the official sequel to Neverland, u know why? Because ITS THE MOST AWESOME FANFIC EVER! AND THE MOST AWESOME PETER PAN RELATED STORY EVER WRITTEN BESIDES THE ACTUAL NEVERLAND MINISERIES!
PLEASE WRITE MORE! Am i being slightly ridiculous?...lol sorry, i just love this a lot...lol :)
Neverland chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
I mean i like love the "Neverland" mini-series to death. And its not like i dont like th original, the weird music just kinda puts me off...lol
Neverland chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
Also, everything you added to and changed about the original story was magnificent, amazing, and the entire story was jaw-dropping. I was actually never really crazy about the original Peter Pan story, but the way you changed it made me actually love it (your version of the original story that is) You have a gift, seriously. You are a jaw-droppingly talented writer, not to mention extremely creative...not joking :)
Neverland chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
...the "Neverland" style and individual storyline...i could go on and on about this, really. :) ill just say it...I LOVE THIS STORY! AS IF IT WAS PART OF THE ACTUAL MINI-SERIES! PLEEEEEEEASE WRITE MORE! I have no idea why people arent loving this, its amazing! Please please please please please please please write another Neverland fanfic! I enjoyed it immensely! I may just go back and read it AGAIN lol (*_*)
Neverland chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
Okay, i just read the whole thing again (what? i cant help it, its just so unbelievably awesome) and i think i may have enjoyed it even more than the first time through! I cant help it, its an amazing story, and ive decided that there actually was not too much kissing. I love the dialogue (its exactly "Neverland" style, i love that) and you described everything so amazingly and wonderfully and with such talent! I love the relationships, the cute "thimble" thing with Peter and Wendy, and on the Jolly Roger when Peter was captured and he and Wendy shared those few moments, and how you tweaked the story to fit the Neverland
Neverland chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
Oh, and the characters were so intricate and complicated, i love that! Also, the battles between Peter and Hook were awesome. I could totally see them in my head. Ive been on the edge of my seat the entire story, unable to stop reading! And everything you added to the story was amazing too. Again, please write more! :D
Neverland chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
WOW WOW WOW you are an amazingly talented writer. I just finished reading the whole story, and i loved it. I had quite a few questions after watching Neverland (of which im like the #1 fan) and you answered them all! Thank you! I love how you adapted the original story to fit the Neverland story, but im not crazy about the baby teeth and infant laugh. I just cant see the Charlie Rowe Peter like that. I love how you wrote his inward struggle, and just the whole thing. Also, you said Peter had the watch, but when it fell in the caves, the crocadile ate it there, Peter never got a hold of it. And why did Hook die here? Whos gonna be the villain now? But, all in all, i think Neverland Part 3 was creative,amazingly written, an awesome story, had great story twists, with a touch of romance (there was tad too much kissing in my opinion though), and just generally AWESOME! No, really, i couldnt stop reading it. Please write more :) Great job! Applause has commenced
Chris chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
Okay, I don't know how long this has even been up or what. But I just discovered it the other day, and I've been reading the entire thing all night. My God, this is well-written. The detail of the characters is spectacular so far. I am so fond of how you've taken the original novel and incorporated the 2011 miniseries so flawlessly. It reads as though this is the screenplay for an actual upcoming film. Very well done. I SO appreciate chapters such as this one and the one before it. It makes me see the love between these characters, and it makes me care about them all over again. Without details like these, this fanfic could easily fall flat. My only complaint so far is that the pocketwatch belonging to Peter's father was swallowed by the crocodile at the end of the miniseries, and in this fanfic, Peter has it. Other than that, I'm seeing no inconsistencies. I very much look forward to concluding this adventure. Bravo.
Jessica chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
This was the most wonderful story I have read in a long time! The writing style was beautiful and I couldn't tell the difference between the old story and the new, with how well the writing styles mixed together. I wished the ending was different, but I'm a romantic at heart and always want true love to concur. Should you ever write anything else I would love to read it. You're a very talented writer, I look forward to seeing more from you. 3 I absolutely loved it!
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
And so, the amazing novel of Peter & Wendy was born :)

This fanfic is just... I don't know what to write. All I can say is that this fanfic is very great! The plot, the way you write, it's all very amazing. Honestly, I was very surprised by the lack of reviews. I mean, only 48? Seriously?
CharmSparks11833 chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
absolutely brilliant
Akumii-Zatire chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
OMG! you are such a good writer... you make me cry at the end... i love your fanfic... im your fan