Reviews for Forever Vigilant
TMNTGirl chapter 33 . 4/8
Oh look, the police are here.' I mused before Victor blew one of them up, 'Their probably gonna that part, laughed until I almost had tears.
WolfBaneFlower chapter 1 . 2/18
"Brains beat brawns" is the correct terminology
Hey so I'm reading ur story, obviously, and I rly like it! But u know I'm german and those conversations aren't right... I don't know if u want to change it or not but if u do I'm happy to help
Aranel Nenharma chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Is there gonna be a sequel? Like the winter soldier would be cool.
Crystal chapter 6 . 10/3/2017
No offense, but it's basic biology that girls and boys can't be identical twins. They can only be fraternal, if they were identical, they'd have the same gender. The only were you can fertilise twins to be different genders is by two separate eggs being ovulated, which is fraternal. So Eleanor doesn't have to keep on why explaining that her and Jimmy are non identical because that's the only thing they can be. Unless, of course, Jimmy was transgender. But great story nonetheless.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/27/2017
Guten tag is good day
Spoonie chapter 49 . 4/22/2017
Hi, look I know you finished this one ages ago, but I was wondering if you would ever update it and like add in meeting Sam and Bucky and Wanda, Peitro, Vision and everyone else? Cause that would be awesome, both in seeing her reaction of knowing that Bucky is alive and how she would deal with it and stuff. Also her view on the Peace accords and stuff. I mean she will obviously be biased toward Steve but what would she actually think? So if you ever continue this, I would be overjoyed to read it. I am, as a matter of fact, reading your Immortal Coil right now, and I love it and this.
glagla60800 chapter 47 . 2/17/2017
OMG the imperial march for Nick Fury ringtone, you juste kill me!
Thefriendyouhate chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
This made me cry
Spoonie chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Haha this is so funny because my name is Eleanor and I absolutely love Wolves!
AshleighRebekah chapter 49 . 9/20/2016
What's the difference between these two stories?
demonstration1996 chapter 18 . 9/11/2016
You kept saying 3 hours and now you changed it to 4 min. Which is it?
Guest chapter 47 . 9/1/2016
What is the deal with Eleanor always dissing Canadians? We are awesome, so shove it...please and thank you, lol!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Eleanor is Canadian. Yay!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2016
I ABSELOUTLY love this story!
1,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »