Reviews for Forever Vigilant
glagla60800 chapter 47 . 2/17
OMG the imperial march for Nick Fury ringtone, you juste kill me!
Thefriendyouhate chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
This made me cry
Spoonie chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Haha this is so funny because my name is Eleanor and I absolutely love Wolves!
AshleighRebekah chapter 49 . 9/20/2016
What's the difference between these two stories?
demonstration1996 chapter 18 . 9/11/2016
You kept saying 3 hours and now you changed it to 4 min. Which is it?
Guest chapter 47 . 9/1/2016
What is the deal with Eleanor always dissing Canadians? We are awesome, so shove it...please and thank you, lol!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Eleanor is Canadian. Yay!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2016
I ABSELOUTLY love this story!
Guest chapter 49 . 7/23/2016
this was a really cool story thanks for writing it
Jigoku no Joou chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
I'm sorry, but I'm a bit confused with the timeline. According to the Wiki of the movie Wolverine's Origins, it was around 1973 when they went to Nigeria to get the adamantium. Tony was born in 1974, according to the MCU wiki, but in this story he is already 6 years old.

When Steve went under, it was around '44/'45. 15 years later, it would've been around the 60s. How long were the siblings with Stryker's team in this story?

I love the story, but some things are confusing... Did you make a mistake or was it purposely done this way?
rationalbookworm chapter 30 . 6/3/2016
So this is about the millionth time I've read this story. It's definitely one of my favorites, and I'm loving the rewrite. I just wanted to say one of my favorite parts is the friendship between Eleanor and Johnny and I really hope you explore it more in the new version. I'd also really love to see Steve meeting Johnny.
starspangledpumpkin chapter 41 . 4/4/2016
oh now I see. This isn't the rewrite
starspangledpumpkin chapter 35 . 4/3/2016
screaming with joy
starspangledpumpkin chapter 32 . 4/3/2016
OH MY GOD STEVE WAS BORN DURING WW1 HE FOUGHT IN WWII YOU HAVE TO FIX THAT CONTINUITY ERROR.
ALSO I LOVE YOUR FIC BUT SOMETHINGS I CAN'T DEAL WITH
starspangledpumpkin chapter 25 . 4/2/2016
Thank you for not acknowledging Edward Norton. He ruined the second half of The Incredible Hulk with all of his script rewrites during production
1,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »