Reviews for Forever Vigilant
Guest chapter 49 . 19h
this was a really cool story thanks for writing it
Jigoku no Joou chapter 12 . 6/3
I'm sorry, but I'm a bit confused with the timeline. According to the Wiki of the movie Wolverine's Origins, it was around 1973 when they went to Nigeria to get the adamantium. Tony was born in 1974, according to the MCU wiki, but in this story he is already 6 years old.

When Steve went under, it was around '44/'45. 15 years later, it would've been around the 60s. How long were the siblings with Stryker's team in this story?

I love the story, but some things are confusing... Did you make a mistake or was it purposely done this way?
rationalbookworm chapter 30 . 6/3
So this is about the millionth time I've read this story. It's definitely one of my favorites, and I'm loving the rewrite. I just wanted to say one of my favorite parts is the friendship between Eleanor and Johnny and I really hope you explore it more in the new version. I'd also really love to see Steve meeting Johnny.
starspangledpumpkin chapter 41 . 4/4
oh now I see. This isn't the rewrite
starspangledpumpkin chapter 35 . 4/3
screaming with joy
starspangledpumpkin chapter 32 . 4/3
OH MY GOD STEVE WAS BORN DURING WW1 HE FOUGHT IN WWII YOU HAVE TO FIX THAT CONTINUITY ERROR.
ALSO I LOVE YOUR FIC BUT SOMETHINGS I CAN'T DEAL WITH
starspangledpumpkin chapter 25 . 4/2
Thank you for not acknowledging Edward Norton. He ruined the second half of The Incredible Hulk with all of his script rewrites during production
starspangledpumpkin chapter 23 . 4/2
I like how you insert your OC into the situations without changing major conflicts
starspangledpumpkin chapter 21 . 4/2
Love your story but quite a few continuity errors such as 4 minutes vs. 3 hours, WWII is when Steve fought. WWI was the first use of chemical warfare.
Sentences drop to where they don't finish.
Miss does not have a period.
And it's Would Have. Not would had or would of.
Also. Appetite not Apatite.
You don't have to take me advice but I know that is getting stricter about stuff.
starspangledpumpkin chapter 17 . 4/1
Then is different from Than
It would be "THEN age has been very kind to you"
Than is used to show what a person does when they have options "Rather this THAN that"
I'm not normally this finnicky but I've had a shit night and fanfic usually calms me down but apparently it is bad enough to make spelling errors upsetting
amymarie5112 chapter 49 . 3/18
this is amazing and you have an amazing imagination thank you so much for this i read it all in one go i couldnt help myself i honestly wish it was longer like a hundred thousand words longer :)
kira kitty 21 chapter 49 . 2/10
That was beautiful! I loved it! I have never seen x-men before though but you made it easy to follow along. I don't know how though. You are an awesome person for writting this amazing story!
truefairytales chapter 49 . 1/28
This was amazing! I laughed and cried! You're a very talented writer 3
AbsolGirl0 chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
Awesome story, but why do you keep calling Ororo, Oreo, an Oreo is a cookie not a marvel character
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 49 . 11/27/2015
I do like this insert, because she integrates really well into the movies without being an omniscient observer or overpowered Mary Sue. Her character is flawed, interesting, and very entertaining. One caveat though. In some parts, because you wanted Eleanor to be directly involved, the plot really didn't have a good reason for her to be there. Or it has a somewhat sketchy one. However, I know you were planning a rewrite, so you probably already have fixed that.
1,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »