Reviews for Forever Vigilant
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6h
Great plot and chapter
Arla Logan chapter 49 . 5/20
I truly loved this:-) Sure there were some typos and misspellings, but that didn't stop me from reading the whole thing almost in one sitting:-D
RoxanneTaylor chapter 46 . 5/11
I love the story, I'm just... Incredibly amazed that Eleanor always manages to avoid most of the action? Or doesn't use her claws when they would be so unbelievably helpful (like making a hole through the armor if the evil space whale because adamantium is stronger than anything?).
airaha chapter 48 . 5/9
Wow. What an amazing piece of work. You so seamlessly blended all these worlds and characters to make one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. I have loved reading this I plan to come back in a couple weeks to read it again, I have no doubt that I will want to!
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 49 . 5/4
I LOVE THIS STORY. I just started it and read it all in a day. Eleanor is such a badass and I'm glad she was an avenger! I loved her and tony and of course her and Steve! Also love how she was pretty much the mother hen of the avengers and xmen.
And bans chapter 49 . 4/20
Can't wait for winter soldier!
Loved every second of reading this story.
It was very well constructed and I don't see a point in rewriting it when you get it perfect the first time.
Best Captain America / O.C story I've read by far!
Keep doing what your doing to make these stories great!
CausticCottonballs chapter 48 . 4/5
Do you have any plans for a sequel?
Jo chapter 48 . 4/5
Loved it! especially when Victor turned up was amazing are we going to see or hear from the other Avengers views on meeting him and are we also going to see them all meet Jimmy? oh oh and see her explain her whole life so far to them i remember Bruce asking and she said it would take to long but are we going to see her explain to them her age and what not? Love this series and can not wait for the rewrite!
Furionknight chapter 48 . 4/3
I look forward to more :)
TerraMacMillan chapter 48 . 4/3
This was a great ending! Very well done. I look forward to reading the rewrite!
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 48 . 4/3
Yay! I can't believe it's over, but now there's a rewrite...I might think about it
ToshimiOkami chapter 48 . 4/3
I seriously adore this fic. If you're doing a rewrite will you include the new marvel movies that are gonna come out in the next couple years like Civil War and stuff?
LinkessKeyblade chapter 49 . 4/3
This last chapter was awesome! I think you did a great job writing out Victor's little visit.
BloodyAvenger21 chapter 49 . 4/3
It sounds very good and wouldn't be as spoty as the original don't get me wrong it's still a good story but some of the things that happen seem like you were packing way to much in one fic. So yeah can't wait for more.
1,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »