Reviews for Forever Vigilant
Crystal chapter 6 . 10/3
No offense, but it's basic biology that girls and boys can't be identical twins. They can only be fraternal, if they were identical, they'd have the same gender. The only were you can fertilise twins to be different genders is by two separate eggs being ovulated, which is fraternal. So Eleanor doesn't have to keep on why explaining that her and Jimmy are non identical because that's the only thing they can be. Unless, of course, Jimmy was transgender. But great story nonetheless.
Guten tag is good day
Spoonie chapter 49 . 4/22
Hi, look I know you finished this one ages ago, but I was wondering if you would ever update it and like add in meeting Sam and Bucky and Wanda, Peitro, Vision and everyone else? Cause that would be awesome, both in seeing her reaction of knowing that Bucky is alive and how she would deal with it and stuff. Also her view on the Peace accords and stuff. I mean she will obviously be biased toward Steve but what would she actually think? So if you ever continue this, I would be overjoyed to read it. I am, as a matter of fact, reading your Immortal Coil right now, and I love it and this.
glagla60800 chapter 47 . 2/17
OMG the imperial march for Nick Fury ringtone, you juste kill me!
Thefriendyouhate chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
This made me cry
Spoonie chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Haha this is so funny because my name is Eleanor and I absolutely love Wolves!
AshleighRebekah chapter 49 . 9/20/2016
What's the difference between these two stories?
demonstration1996 chapter 18 . 9/11/2016
You kept saying 3 hours and now you changed it to 4 min. Which is it?
Guest chapter 47 . 9/1/2016
What is the deal with Eleanor always dissing Canadians? We are awesome, so shove it...please and thank you, lol!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Eleanor is Canadian. Yay!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2016
I ABSELOUTLY love this story!
Guest chapter 49 . 7/23/2016
this was a really cool story thanks for writing it
Jigoku no Joou chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
I'm sorry, but I'm a bit confused with the timeline. According to the Wiki of the movie Wolverine's Origins, it was around 1973 when they went to Nigeria to get the adamantium. Tony was born in 1974, according to the MCU wiki, but in this story he is already 6 years old.

When Steve went under, it was around '44/'45. 15 years later, it would've been around the 60s. How long were the siblings with Stryker's team in this story?

I love the story, but some things are confusing... Did you make a mistake or was it purposely done this way?
rationalbookworm chapter 30 . 6/3/2016
So this is about the millionth time I've read this story. It's definitely one of my favorites, and I'm loving the rewrite. I just wanted to say one of my favorite parts is the friendship between Eleanor and Johnny and I really hope you explore it more in the new version. I'd also really love to see Steve meeting Johnny.
starspangledpumpkin chapter 41 . 4/4/2016