Reviews for Getting together At last
marye904 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
yes continue.
Michi uk chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Enjoyed this story,So Harm and Mac became parents of a baby girl called Ziva, now they can go home as a complete family. Loved it.!
jjgeraghty chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Love the story can't wait to read more!
marye904 chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I'm liking this. :-)
marye904 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
At least Mac is there for him.
marye904 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Hope that dream doesn't come true.
marye904 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
good start
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Seriously, stop writing. I didn't even have to read this to know it was full of spelling and grammar mistakes. Either learn to write or stop it altogether.
Liz chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Everyone needs closure and if they do not get it then they spend their life with regrets. Frank and Harm need TIME to be the father he has known and Harm needs time with Mac and see how much she has loved him and they need that time for a family since it just the four of them so far. Looking forward to reading your writings but lets not get morbid and give them a chance at family.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
This is pure crap. You can't spell, have no grasp on grammar, and your storyline is horrible. Do everyone a favor and stop writing now. No one wants any more chapters.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I can't wait for the next capter.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
This is a good story, but you need a beta reader. There are too many errors.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Looking forward to more.
Thanks
Wiggle34 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Do you know I would love to read more of this, Well I would really like you to write more about what happens with Frank their trip there and back. this is such a lovely piece of writing
jag389 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
A little short, but a good start.