Reviews for Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Awwwww lovely!
MelonRinds chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Ah this was so cute! Edward comforting Winry was so sweet!
Very well written!
ZakuroU chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Aww, so sweet! Gotta love those two. They're adorably awkward, 'specially Ed the Dummy.
It's true that no-one ever pays much attention to what Winry would do though, and when something like this is written, I get happy.
I like when people write things that aren't normally written! AND IT'S SO DARN CUTE!
ec-writes chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love the comic that inspired you to write this. It's definitely a sweet one.
I really enjoyed this rendition of it. The scene placing, the content; it was all great and felt like it could've happened.
Great job!
Le Confidant chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I know the comic you were inspired by. Your story is lovely and Ed is a sweetheart. Cute and heartwarming.
thebasementdweller chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
sooooooooo adorable!
Music-chan loves anime chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
ada69 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Aww :3 This was really cute! Nice work!
Ember Sunblaze chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Such a beautiful oneshot! I loved it! Really interesting how you had Winry have nightmares about the promise day. At first I was thinking her nightmares would be about her parents getting killed but no this totally blew my mind! :) Loved how Ed slept in bed with cute x3
Mystery-shrouded S chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Ah! I know exactly which pic on dA you're talking about! I love that comic. It describes the softer side of EdWin very well! You did the comic a favor with this piece. It acts like a prequel to the comic.

This one is going under my favorites!
Perfectly Hopeless chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh i love it! Such a sweet fan fic
Mystyrious Writer chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow that was one of the best story's I've read.