Reviews for Aether, Steel
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Very sweet cross over. Love the friendly snark.
ekkiperla chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
i want more. that was so awesome !
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
woah... Plot twist. But I like it YESH.
If you are willing, I would ask for more.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
NICE. I can totally see this happening IRL, too, so props for that.
Flo des bois chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Shhhh Darcy and Stiles are bros and you'll never convince me otherwise :) Do you plan to write a sequel or someting? I'd love to read about the two of them meeting!
Puff chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was... amazing! I could HEAR Darcy's voice as I read this. Very nice!
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh I can't tell you how much I love this. Darcy and Stiles! all in one story :D I have the biggest grin on my face! This is perfect, so totally in character for them both and I love it! They could so relate! Eeep! I love this so so much! Any chance we could see some more encounters with these two? Cuz that would be awesome!
SnowyScales chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
There so needs to be more of this crossover verse.
anon chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh my God, you have to continue this. Please. I need to see these two in the same room, their collective brains and snark exploding the time/space continuum. And I definitely need to see their friends (from both sides) watching on in bewildered amazement.

You've got their characters down so well. I love the dialogue.
DontOfferMeDrugs chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i had never even thought to consider them together but after reading this i can totally see it! hope you update but if not, its a great one-shot too.(:
Melibells chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
You know how much I love this! Even though I know nothing about Teen Wolf! (Literally nothing! Aside from the names haha!)

And you have definite potential to take this further! Because I want to see more of your Stiles, and what he might think of Darcy's friends and family! (She's still Steve's girl right?)

Also, I think Stiles might be a good friend for Bruce :) from what I gather of his character :)

And to think when he finds out exactly what all her research of Norse mythology! :D

Totally awesome, my friend! :D
FangirlKatydid chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Damn, this is great. Can you please write more? I love Darcy and her sass in all its incarnations.
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Yay! All the love for this pairing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012