Reviews for A Day In The Life
TBFemke chapter 60 . 9/29/2013
OH MY GOD... JUST...
TBFemke chapter 59 . 9/24/2013
Aww my gawwdd! Perfect bedtime story for me tonight! Please update soon :)
TBFemke chapter 51 . 7/5/2013
Please continue! Love it
Sgt.Pepper'sRevolver chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That would be the coolest thing ever; living with them sounds awesome.
Amy chapter 43 . 5/16/2013
This is a nice story, but I do think it drags on a bit. It is starting to pick up a little with the trip, though. A cliffhanger at the end of a chapter would be nice. Maybe even the reappearance of Madison's ex. Just something to make it a little more exciting and makes me want to keep reading it. Not just them saying how much they love each other, or how lucky they are to have such a handsome/beautiful boyfriend/girlfriend. I also think that maybe you should include more of the other characters, and not just have them talking about the relationship of Paul and Madison. It is overall a good story. It just needs something more. Something that I would have expected for something that already has 43 parts.
Mrandmrsgharrison chapter 41 . 5/1/2013
Awwww! Thats soooo cute :3 please keep updating! I wanna know if they go to austria!?
- Mrs g
Kendal chapter 40 . 4/28/2013
I LOVE this story! I think it would be ten times better if you ended with a good cliff hanger at the end of a chapter:)
Mrandmrsgharrison chapter 40 . 4/25/2013
Aww, that was so cute :) I really do think paul is so sweet in this story! And fave line if the chappy: 'We're weird, but we're weird together.' I thought it sweet but at tge same time it made me giggle! :) please keep updating :)
- Mrs g
Mrandmrsgharrison chapter 39 . 4/18/2013
Awwwww gotta love paul and mads! :3 keep the epic updates comin'!
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 37 . 4/6/2013
cuuuuuuuuuute
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 34 . 4/6/2013
pooooooooooooooooor Thing...s
Mrandmrsgharrison chapter 37 . 4/4/2013
Awwww, thats soooo cute! Love this chappy :) keep 'em coming!
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 32 . 3/9/2013