Reviews for Assassin's Creed:Transcendence
Sokulski chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
God I need you to continue this story! This is by far the best Desmond fanfic that is out there, so please continue!
LovEinLimBo chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
I figured the code in chapter 12 and while I guessed it was most probably Shaun i know things are not that simple. My guess now is Petrov as he was the one who was trying to draw Desmond's attention to Shaun's supposedly betrayal. but if the plan is going to be a merger with the Templars and if Shaun is indeed the betrayer, then his betrayal won't mean much does it?
ForeverChocolateRoses chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
Wow, after ages of forgetting about this story, I read it again and just... wow. It's so well written and a pleasure to read.

And in regards to this chapter, I actually did not see that coming. And now in an end to my review, and any type of decent English, aww Becca mah poor bby :(
blissful catatonia chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
No way!
DomJaoII chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
How can they hear Times square from an hour away. Given hat Kingston is halfway up the Hudson from NYC.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
I can't say I am happy with this new story development. I read a bunch of theories about Shaun being a Templar before, and I simply can't stand them.
So... I'm kinda disappointed :/
Animavi chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
Great to see that you're back (: And with a drama filled chapter, too! I love it. Really made me feel sad for Rebecca...and furios with Shaun. Though I do hope for a happy end for the two of them ;w;
'I swear Abstergo has more Assassins than Templars working for them.' - One of the best statements of Desmond yet XD
Just one little remark: Occasionally the dialogues were a bit confusing, had to reread a few sentences to get who was talking at the moment - but I guess that just added to the already chaotic situation.

Well, I hope you're able to update soon (: - I know what a pain in the ass it can be to get into writing again!
will zona chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
This chapter is outstanding. Finally, another chapter. Keep up the spetacular work.
Legionary Prime chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
Wow, and I never saw this coming...

Could you somehow use your own version of the ACIV plot in this? I got a few good ideas if you are in need of any.
Deadman19 chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
Awe. I can't believe Shaun.
will zona chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
sorry to review again but, ubisoft is coming out with the next installment in the ac series coming next year called assassin's creed IV: black flag, it is a prequel to assassin's creed 3 and it will be about connors' grandfather, Edward Kenway. but the question is who will relive this ancestors' memories? could it be William miles or (if he is a ghost like spider-man and trying to get to his own body)Desmond Miles?
will zona chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Just waiting for the next chapter.
blissful catatonia chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Oh my :( I think I'm going to have to PM you and be extra charming. Not a clue!
Chell Freeman chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
ALSO I FEEL LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING DODGY ABOUT EVELINE... HMM...
Chell Freeman chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
Ahh I love love love LOVE this fic! I have been on the hunt for some Desmond centred fic and I have found! I think your characterisation is great, ESPECIALLY with Desmond. I don't know why lots of people don't seem to warm to our modern protagonist, but you've given him a real likeableness in your story. I can't wait for the next update... you've got me hooked! I found your fic with a head cold so any attempt at working out your clever code has been a fail... I think I will give it a more sincere attempt when I am feeling better. You also write a wonderful chemistry between Desmond/William/Shaun/Rebecca... I sometimes feel in the games the conversation could get a bit cringe-worthy? But you expel any sense of awkwardness. Great job, well done, keep it up, and I can't wait for the next update :)