Reviews for The Fourth King
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 3/5
ahhhh, I was wrong.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 3/5
I'm...going to guess that Kariya summed Bahamut?
Chiron2060 chapter 4 . 2/28
This is great, I wonder what the true identity of Berserker is?
ADdude chapter 10 . 2/2
I'm loving this whole things and I know it's been a while since you updated but I hope you do update. It's just great.
stsword chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
So does Kariya have an origin and element of radiation now?
Titan Atlas chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
Let's see. We have...
The King of Knights, Arturia Pendragon, whose Noble Phantasm is magical lazor sword Excalibur.
The King of Conquerors, Iskander the Great, whose Noble Phantasm is Ionioi Hetaroi, his army.
The King of Heroes, Gilgamesh, whose Noble Phantasm, Gate of Babylon.
Then we have the King of Monsters, Godzilla, whose Noble Phantasm is his atomic breath.
I wonder, which King will be the last one standing?
LadyLucyfer chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Dear gods this fic just made my life. Seriously, this is perfection itself.

And it hasn't been updated since 2012...

Kill.
Me.
Now.

Ah well, what you have written is fucking brilliant, definatly deserving of being on TV Tropes. I hope that one day you'll come back to this fic and write more, that would be utterly brilliant.
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
so it is godzilla then but manifested not as a titanic lizzard of doom but as a God lizzard of doom with mystical God powers and everything
hmmm intersting
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
is it Godzilla? why would that cure him of the worms
hmm who is it?
Partial Insanity chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Ah, the fact that this hasn't been updated since 2012 saddens me, as it's so wonderfully made. Sure, some of the cast is a little out of character, but with Godzilla around, who can blame them? As a slight fan of the Fate series, and a massive fan of Godzilla, finding this fanfic on TV Tropes made me extremely happy.

I figured that the Godzilla featured in this would be the Heisei version, what with Godzilla's POV in chapter nine and all. Especially with the head tilting.

Also, about this bit from chapter six; "and possibly further than our plane of existence" I've been wondering if that's a subtle way of adding in King Ghidorah, at least the Showa version anyway, since he's not from Earth. Of course, neither is Gigan, or Showa MechaGodzilla, or Orga, or any of his other alien foes, but whatever. I like to think it is.

I'm rather curious as to whether you'll include his Nuclear Pulse as well, or if you'll have someone reveal his other name, Godzilla, to the cast. But that's only if you ever update this again. Until that time, I'm faving and watching this fanfic. you got me hooked for sure.
ichypa chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Oh man. I can't wait to see more of this.
Knightmare Neko chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
This was fucking glorious
Too bad you're letting it die.
Thespurgin chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
but why is the update gone?
Rhavis chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Fuckin-

DEAD STORY IS DEAD AND HORRIBLE DX
Element-OverLord chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
He He He He! I Can't Wait For The Other Servants To See Godzilla! And What About Shirou...? Wonder If He Sees Godzilla He Will Wish To Become The New Hero Of Monsters!

GOOD LUCK!