Reviews for What is Happiness?
gsinbyk chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
awwh that was so cute! Aaah i really like prince Kise and servant Kuroko. You wrote this really well and I'm glad to have found this story. I can't find much kikuro on so your story made me happy to know there are people who do like kikuro a lot. I like how you added in aomine and Momoi. Those two are the best. Thank you for writing this story!
kanakoharuchan chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
you made a great story here, you know, author-san. your fiction is interesting. happy end... I will read your other fiction too. Ganbatte! \(o)/
Yuuhi Hikari chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
KUWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, i could die of happiness
Yuuhi Hikari chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
oh no, my brain is not thinking positive, KUWAHHHHH.
Kensy Echo chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Yuki san, it's a really good story! I love it so much!

Actually I've read it once long time ago but I forgot and here I am reading it for the second time. I forget if I've give you any review or not before. I'm sorry...

First, you manage to come up with a fresh idea XD The kingdom!AU is really awesome! And Kise and Kuroko's relationship is so sweet and warm. Not cheesy, just... normal but have a deep meaning. I love your writing style too. I love how you describe every event with enough detail which support the pace of the story. And the shy and loyal Kurokocchi is somewhat cuuuuute X3 *hug kurokocchi* Of course I love the prince Kise too!

Then, I really admire your deacription and creativation to create the battle part. It's cool and awesome! Because I've ever write an action story but it failed... So, I know (for me) it's not easy to write an action part one. But you manage to did so. Good job!

Please write kikuro more! Keep writing and thank you for making this sweet story

KensyEcho
miki565 chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
OAO So frizzin cute!
My heart is so happy and my brain is surprised, yet really happy.
Thanks for writing this! :)

Lots of friendly love,
Miki
Butterfree chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
This ending was beautiful! Some parts were rushed such as Momoi and Aomine's departure from the story, I felt they could've had their own story and resolution. However, the most important scenes were executed enough to make me cry. Thank you so much for the amazing story!

Butterfree chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Ah, I'm glad Akashi isn't that much of a bad guy in this story. It's always disheartening when he's just used as a plot device all the time but here, he actually seems like a real twisted person with good intentions.

Butterfree chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
This story is just so sweet! Kuroko's shyness is definitely an interesting trait to add to his already invisible character. With how the plot's set up to imply abuse, the way he acts is very in character too.

Butterfree chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
I thought Kise's father would be really uptight but it's good to know he has a rational caring side to him as well. After all, he is king!

Butterfree chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Really amazing start so far! I love how it isn't just a typical prince an servant dream girl pairing fantasy but you're actually considering both characters' feelings in such a realistic way.

Bloom Flower chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
So very sweet. Loved it
left account chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Agh! ;-; This deserves a lot more reviews. The plot is great and it's so cute! Beautifully done!
Anna Crosszeria chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
Kawaii ending :3
CALIC0 chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
i dont know what i must write, except pls makes another KiKuro
and thx for writing something bout my otp, hahaha