Reviews for Roses and Ice
Insane PJO LOver chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
the ending was soooo sad. but great story
MySexyPack101 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Poor Jamie! That must have been extremely awkward!
TheJoyousCrosser chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh my gosh poor Jamie won't know what hit him. Great job on the interaction between Jack and Jamie! :)
Cheater157 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Cosplaying anime characters?! Are you serious?! XD
That made me laugh so hard whenever I pictured it. You could have at least picked a pass-time that wouldn't have made Jack get dressed up as Pikucha or whatever his name is. Still, hilarious image!
I personaly don't like it so far. But, you know, not everyone likes every story that they stumble across. Good job on the writing though. I'll take a look at your other works.
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
loved it it rocked
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I said it on DA, but my birthday is may 25th too! Great story!
Amaya Sanchez chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
oh I loved your story and I'm now watching, is not as heavy or syrupy, has an incredible lightness, and that's what I look for in a fic. Thank you for your attention, did not want to be a bother *blushing shy* ... bye bye
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
ooh, geesh..
Midnight the Black Fox chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I lovw it, I wanted to read another chapter and then I realised there's currently only one chapter and I was like nooo! Yeah I enjoyed reading this alot :D Can't wait for the next update.
AquaWolfGirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wonderfully written! Both sad and amusing at the same time. I love that Jack has a sister. The mentioning of the dates of the graves was a nice detail - don't know why I liked it, but I did. And Jamie's so cute! Asking for Jack's Facebook, phone number, etc. "The exit's that way" "I knew that!" HAS to be one of my favorite lines.
Sorry for the long-winded review, but as you can tell I really liked it! :)
WhatTheCensoredXD chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow: the ending was just incredible. Poor Jamie not knowing his parents are getting divorced...that's the worst any child or children could endure when they're young.