Reviews for Within Chains
JJ chapter 3 . 5/11
Im so embarrassed that it turned me on (I'm a girl). Is that normal to get turned on by link and ghirahim?
great story
manda-chanxp chapter 45 . 12/19/2014
I hope you one day come back to this story i would really like to see how it ends.
this account equals abandoned chapter 45 . 12/6/2014
I finished this story months ago, but I've decided to come back and post my last review on what I think about your choice to discontinue this utterly FABULOUS story.

Most people probably hate you for this, but "you are truly mine now" is actually the kind of ending /I/ would use. XD I would of loved for you to continue, of course, I'm not happy about this choice at all! I mean, all you had to do was write an epilogue of sorts on his new slave life — well, I'm assuming that's the ending you would choose.

I'm disappointed that you never really ASKED people to help you write the next chapter. I'm sure this giant crew of GhiraLink fangirls would have been delighted to help you continue writing! I'm always looking out for new GhiraLink — and the fact you discontinued an excellent one is terribly disappointing.

I just hope you come back to this story one day... we all do! You most likely won't, but this was just too great a story to ignore forever. You're a great writer!

Anyway, keep it up!
— Jenstone xox
Selena Clark chapter 45 . 11/1/2014
Oh, it was getting really dramatic and than i saw that you weren't going to continue it and a million questions went flying through my brain, one of the first ones being, "What happened to Link? Will he ever save Zelda and continue his journey? Well, it was an excellent story and is a shame you wont want to finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I read a ton of fanfics a week but this one was where i got started. im a little upset that you discontinued it but thats ok if enjoy what your writing anymore then stop writing it. i do juat want to thank you though for getting me started.
Hylia Stone chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Leafily used her powers to force that disgusting thing into her world, and she punched it's disgusting face. She didn't let him teleport away, and she started slicing him apart with her sword, rendering him temporarily immortal and powerless with her powers so he could neither escape nor die before she had finished with him. She then strangled him with magic chains of light, burning him as well as choking him. She loved seeing Ghirahim suffering like this, and she forced him to his knees, still bound by the burning chains, and kicked him in the head while channeling so much of her power through her foot that Ghirahim came close to deafening her with the sound of his screams. She used her power to heal them. She beat the freak and had Link and Zelda and everyone she had seen him harm, along with some of her friends who knew what he did and wanted to hurt him too, join her in punishing the Demon Lord. Everyone attacked Ghirahim with all the viciousness they could muster before finally when they had been satisfied with their revenge they told him they knew what he had done and that he would suffer for it for the rest of his life, and that it wouldn't end for trillions of years, before sealing him away in a dimension where he will live out this punishment, forever.
Hylia Stone chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Leafily had had enough of these visions, she broke her own seal and prepared a trap for Ghirahim. She created a portal that would send Ghirahim to a realm that would make him beg for death.
Hylia Stone chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Leafily glared angrily at the vision in her sapphire pool. The Ghirahim she had seen in the dimension her world was now colliding with could have almost received her mercy, but this... if she ever saw this Ghirahim her hatred for it would make her almost delighted to see him, because that would be her chance to punish him. "Do not worry Link, you will never receive memories of this past." Leafily told herself, waving her staff to permanently destroy any links to that parallel world. She could not bear the thought of that version of Link and Zelda's realm coming into contact with hers. She placed a powerful seal on that dimension to prevent it from ever happening. She could do nothing about Dark Realms, there would always be an infinite number of universes with every imaginable tragedy and more, but she could protect hers.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/25/2014
45 chapters worth of art and can't write another... Is nothing to be apologizing over. That in and of itself is amazing and difficult to achieve. Personally I think it might have needed one extra paragraph and it would have been okay to end it there... I used to write fanfics and a lot of them (I have this huge crate in my room full of fanfics on paper and hard drives (it's pretty big too)) so I know when that happens.

But if link were just to say one more sentence... If not a paragraph of an inner monologue saying that he was never going to fall to Ghirahim or that he had fallen would have summed it up for me at least.

I spent half a week reading this when I had the time to do so, but I feel let down for not having at least some closure... So I beg of you

Just one more paragraph, at the very least a single word from Link in the end:

"i/Never/i"
Or
"...y...ye...yes"

My humble thanks

K
Guest chapter 45 . 6/23/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
ejfjdhthwjgjwj1j chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
:o wow...dat ending doe
fhdjdjshvgxnzmek chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Hahahahaha! Sucker!
gjhthhjdgfghshyj chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
WHOOOOOOOO! BEST CHAPTER SO FAR! 10/10!
fhdjsjfjsmsncjf chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...so girahim is gay...okay then.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/1/2014
I understand what you are feeling, don't worry, ever writer feels this at some point