Reviews for With a Whisper
inthehood chapter 10 . 1/11
So sunday boredom can be dulled a bit. Indeed a good story. Much much better than the sappy romance crap most people shitstorm here. In fact this is one of the few plausible Tokka stories - and what is even better it is kind of latelife. Thumps up.
Rini chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
BTW, you're right, this end suits the story
Rini chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
You're awful and you know it (just kidding you're awesome) that's a too short last chapter *sob*
lovely- moving- amazing- credible- story *snif* (actually I don't cry but I'm moved)
thanks, great job again
Rini chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
the chapter title describes how I feel... great job, thanks
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
It seems to be very fitting.
nakala chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
have to respect your moxie for writing the ending like this
i always enjoy reading stories by authors who are not afraid to do them
so great job and for that alone this is one of my favorite tokka fics
nakala chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
wow this as short as it is every word is meaningful and detrimental to the story and how things are developed
great job a great tokka fic really
castardomari chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Alright, now you made me cry.
And I never cry.
SwampTreader chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was very very sweet :) I hope you wrote more tokka! I really enjoyed this kudos!
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
*sniff* Thi-this whole fic was beautifully done. I lvoed the characterization, the dialogue-everything just felt natural, even the end, however brief it was-frankly, as loud as they are, they don't seem to be the type for dramatic confessions, especially not to each other. All in all, I'm satisfied with the way you ended it. The one thing I found odd was how Suki was never addressed or mentioned, but otherwise, it's good. Excellent work! Good luck with your next project.
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
I was in the mood for an adorable little romance, and this story sure delivered! Such phenomenal character development in the midst of a broken, semi-choppy plot style that I actually really love! Your original characters were very believable and it was such an enjoyable read. Thanks so much for the little shot of happiness. :)
PaisleyHearts chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
This whole thing is pretty dang beautiful. Let me just list some of my favorite stuff about your fic:
1. Tokka
2. Lin's daddy being a hero
3. Toph staying in character
4. Mudbaby
5. Slowly falling in love
6. Everything else in between
Great job. I really enjoyed that last chapter. It's a good contrast against all the other, relatively long, pretty detailed chapters.
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
I don't even ship Tokka, but I loved all of these. Perfectly in-character all-around, subtle, excellently written. The ending is flawless. Thank you for posting!
Aza Riss chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Asdflkj! Omg! You are wonderful and your story was short and sweet like I live them and omg...it was just perfect. Great job. :D

Also as much as I live the sappy and libg endings, I really liked yours. I understand why you ended it the way you did.

Thanks for the story,

Aza Riss
writteninchocolate chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I've entertained this exact same idea! I guess I never got around to writing, though. I'm glad you didn't make Lin's father a scumbag. I agree that he needed to be someone worthy of Toph and worthy of being Lin's dad.
Love the fic!