Reviews for The Quiet Before the Storm
T5Tango chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Hey, you're back! Really like how Uru stood up in such a dignified matter to her father and won. It's so nice to the see the close attachment between Uru and Ahadi, he really was sticking up for her.
kate chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Please put up chapter 14 soon and hurry
kate chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Please put up chapter 13 soon and hurry
T5Tango chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Aww, what a sweet chapter, and thanks for the fast update! At first, I was a bit afraid that Ahadi would get mad at her, but I'm glad that he saw things differently. Great work!
T5Tango chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
You've made Uru a very strong lioness. I really like this story, and I hope you can update it soon!
T5Tango chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
I like how we see Ahadi beginning to mature, though he is still conflicted from his troubles as a cub. But perhaps his focus will be turned to loving Uru. Now here is my question, since Ahadi's brother is the Crown Prince, what's going to happen to cause Ahadi to take the throne?
T5Tango chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Really cool how you showed the differing cultures of the lions. Like how Uru still knows her politics.
T5Tango chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Hey, I love the symbolism of Uru's gift, great idea. I still feel bad for Ahadi, but glad that he and Uru get the chance at being friends.
T5Tango chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Oh, I never really caught on that Uru was older than Ahadi, interesting! This is a great story!
T5Tango chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Great characterization of Ahadi, the somewhat brooding nature, though still playful as a cub. Great that Uru has new friends!
T5Tango chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Love the symbolism of Scar/Taka through Ahadi's injuries and Uru's name change!
T5Tango chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Two words... You are amazing...ok maybe three. But seriously you are extremely talented!
T5Tango chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I love how you convey so much in a small chapter. Uru's father sounds horrible!
T5Tango chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
So glad I found this story, as I am writing my own story about Uru right now. Your story is great so far, but how did Ahadi's parents die, can't wait to find out and see what happens!
kate chapter 11 . 11/4/2012