Reviews for Seven Point Eight
Please say that more will come!
Ginger chapter 25 . 8/26
This is amazing. The way you describe pain is so perfect. It is just the right amount. You don't sugarcoat it, but you also don't make it over the top. That is amazing. I will be looking forward to reading more of this beautiful story
OceanLife chapter 25 . 5/6
I think I speak for every one currently reading (or re-reading!) Seven Point Eight when I say that this story is one of the best ones I've read on the internet. The plot, the description, the humor, everything about this is absolutely amazing.
One thing that especially won my heart was the way you wrote your OCs. Normally in Fanfiction, the self-inserts or OCs seem fake. Even if they're a perfectly well-balanced character, they just don't quite "fit in" with the canon characters. Your story is different. Connie, and the rest of your gang work so well with the band members. Just by reading the first chapter with Connie in it clearly speaks how much time you put into her character, and how she affects the ones around her.

I know you've been working on this story since 2012, and that you last updated a year ago. While I will be sad if you decide to, or have already decided to discontinue the story, I also fully understand, and I hope you continue to use your beautiful writing skills on other projects!
flowersbytheroad chapter 25 . 3/26
I absolutely Cannot right now i literally have not been this stressed out about a piece of writing ever in my life and the cliffhanger is literally killing me i stg if this does not have a good ending im gonna end up divorcing myself from further spg fics for the rest of time in fear of literal heartbreak
flowersbytheroad chapter 11 . 3/26
Oh my god this is so stressful holy shit
Nathaniel chapter 25 . 2/19
AHHHHHHH OH MY GOD. I just checked this fic on a whim and it updated! Granted it updated 6 months ago, but it updated! The suspense i e! I can't wait for the next chapter this is with out a doubt my favourite spg fic of all time.
Claddagh chapter 25 . 10/21/2016
I'm sitting here crying like an idiot because of this story! Please continue this story! I can't take the not knowing how everything turns out. This is just amazing to read and really pulls at those feelings. Wonderful job!
Aoikami Sarah chapter 25 . 5/4/2016
YAY! I'm so glad to see this got updated! Poor Spine!
YuYuFanatic14 chapter 25 . 5/1/2016
Yayy! I'm so excited to see a new chapter for this! (Even tho it's, as always, a cliffhanger and I'm going to die of suspense before the story is out ;-; ) Thank you so much for updating it again, I'm so happy and I'm so excited to see how they manage to get out of this, or if they even can. So much love for this fic :D
blondefrog chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
OMG you updated! I love this story to bits, and now i need to go and reread the whole thing over again to get the full affect because it's just been so long.
Drillbee Automaton chapter 25 . 4/30/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHILADFJ IOSDH VMV SGSHVUHADF9 GSFH U SGYF agGUIDF HDG HIO GUISYHSUIHADUIGH! MY GOSH YOU CAME BACK! I'M SO HAPPY YOU HAVE NO CLUE. When I saw this in my inbox, I had to work so hard not to scream in utter joy! This was better than I even imagined! The pain, THE PURE PAIN OF THESE POOR PEOPLE! AUGH! YOU'RE SUCH A FANTASTIC WRITER! You are my favorite ever, I've missed you so much! Keep up your awesomeness friend, cause you've got lots of it.
YuYuFanatic14 chapter 24 . 4/4/2016
I love it when I find absolute gems like this. This story was so beautifully detailed, so well plotted-out, and the suspense was so superb, that I was sitting on the edge of my seat reading it much as if I'd been watching a medical drama on TV. The way you crafted plot lines and connected the smallest details that I'd almost forgotten about is exactly the way I wish that I could write myself. I loved how in detail you got with the science of earthquakes and the intricate functioning of the robots-this might be the most logical explanation of how they work that I've ever seen. And your original characters felt so much like real people and actually made me care deeply about them, which doesn't often happen in fanfic. I know you last updated this several years ago and aren't likely to update it again, but I have to say anyway that I wish that you would because this may be the most beautiful SPG fic I've ever read and I desperately need to know how it ends. Thank you very much for writing it.
Drillbee Automaton chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
I love you. You're so amazing. They're all in character, your angst is equally distributed and there's actual comfort to go with the hurt part and omgosh you just made me silently scream and cry and say no for an hour you're too amazing and good and pure I love you so much. Ahhh!
Spaz chapter 24 . 10/3/2015
:'( I wish you would update this, it's like the best spg fanfic I've ever come across and I just love it so much and you're sooooooo good.
Internet-Trash chapter 24 . 6/7/2015
Do you think you'll ever finish this because I love it~!