Reviews for Seven Point Eight
YuYuFanatic14 chapter 24 . 4/4/2016
I love it when I find absolute gems like this. This story was so beautifully detailed, so well plotted-out, and the suspense was so superb, that I was sitting on the edge of my seat reading it much as if I'd been watching a medical drama on TV. The way you crafted plot lines and connected the smallest details that I'd almost forgotten about is exactly the way I wish that I could write myself. I loved how in detail you got with the science of earthquakes and the intricate functioning of the robots-this might be the most logical explanation of how they work that I've ever seen. And your original characters felt so much like real people and actually made me care deeply about them, which doesn't often happen in fanfic. I know you last updated this several years ago and aren't likely to update it again, but I have to say anyway that I wish that you would because this may be the most beautiful SPG fic I've ever read and I desperately need to know how it ends. Thank you very much for writing it.
Drillbee Automaton chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
I love you. You're so amazing. They're all in character, your angst is equally distributed and there's actual comfort to go with the hurt part and omgosh you just made me silently scream and cry and say no for an hour you're too amazing and good and pure I love you so much. Ahhh!
Spaz chapter 24 . 10/3/2015
:'( I wish you would update this, it's like the best spg fanfic I've ever come across and I just love it so much and you're sooooooo good.
Internet-Trash chapter 24 . 6/7/2015
Do you think you'll ever finish this because I love it~!
Mousegirl913 chapter 24 . 5/30/2015
this is one of my favorite SPG stories. I can't wait till you do another chapter
Helen chapter 24 . 9/5/2014
I got to the end and then I realized when it was last updated and was really sad. I've had a hard time finding good SPG fic and this is the best one I have read yet. Thank you for sharing what you have I love it very much and have since read your other stories. Your writing is wonderful.
Kurama111 chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
Oh My God, I just read your entire story in one go and I want to read more so bad! It's amazing and all of the characters are great, and Connie is amazing. And I'm totally freaking out here, but in a good way. And the story is well written which is good too because then it's easier to read. I hope this story isn't abandoned because it's amazing. I am experiencing so many emotions because of this fic it's insane!

Ok, my ramble is over. TLDR version; everything is wonderful and I hope there will one day be an update.
Fira Jones chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
I have had so many feelings from this fic...
I do not even know what to say...
So just ... thank you.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
Please, please, please finish this! You have completely murdered me and butchered my feels and I'm loving every scrapping minute of it! Your writing style is amazing and they are all so in character. I really need to know what happens here! Both myself and several friends are on the edge of our seats and really, really, want to know what happens!
Linnea chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
This is amazing! It's so suspenseful and the characterization is on point! I'd love to read more if you're up to writing it!
toilet-paper-headbands chapter 24 . 3/18/2014
I would like you to know that this is my eighth time reading this through, and I have cried every. Damn. Time. If this story isn't continued soon, I will be thoroughly upset. Your writing is great, and I feel as though pretty much everything is at the very least close to being in-character. Please continue writing this soon.
BlueTonguedFiend chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Please update; this is a wonderful story and I can't wait any longer! I'm on my toes on whats going to happen!
CrimzonEchidna chapter 24 . 11/22/2013
Oh dear. Ohhhhhhh dear. I really really REALLY hope you haven't given up on this story. It is absolutely brilliant! I think I may cry...again. Oh what will I do with these feels? ughuhgu
SteamPoweredHedgehog chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
So beautiful and so emotional... I was crying by the time the tear fell. Connie is such a rich character.
SteamPoweredHedgehog chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Snake!Spine, robot damage, feels, and Steve taking off his bandana all in one chapter?! Woot!
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »