Reviews for Seven Point Eight
theherosdamsel chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Ok, I know I don't ever review, but I have to for this chapter. I just love this fic, like it is my favorite I have ever read. This chapter, gosh I just loved it. I can't wait for the next one
Arbitrary-Arsenic chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
*screech*
The feels! THE FEELS! It's so awesome to see the bond these people share! fcgdfgh the way Steve needed to see them before he left! The way Michael is like "broken ribs? nah son gonna fix some robots" and just aaahhh
And may I say, I am forever impressed at the way you put historical background and references into this? Mentioning the A-Team gets you an A, as does including the Jicarilla's beliefs about death.
I'd do some constructive criticism if there was anything to criticize, but there isn't!
ksv12 chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
Oh my goodness. I fell in love with this story after the first chapter, and check for updates daily. This is a wonderful mix of the feels and "romance" without actual romance. So much family, so much friendship! You've successfully integrated a believable, diverse and original OC into the fandom of SPG. For that I applaud you!

I also love the idea of The Jon being able to talk to animals, but having it be believable at the same time. Silly horse, only speaking Navajo. That was by far my favorite part! Well after when Steve was talking to the triceratops, that was pure genius. XD

Now as a suggestion, I would love to see you create a Bio page, you know, so I can stalk my new favorite author legally. Damn I hope that didn't come across too creepy. Whatever.

Thank you for the only (so far) quality multi-chapter SPG FanFiction. I love you.
insipidfairytales chapter 22 . 2/7/2013
Jkbdkhkhd I need more! Update soon please!
Hayley chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
;_; YAY.
Well... I am now bawling my eyes out in happiness.
Ever sense I have started reading this I have been an emotional wreck. Like seriously I can't with this fiction. It's so well written I can just picture everything and... The feels SERIOUSLY I JUST CAN'T IM CRYING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.
I can't wait for the next one omg.
Poppeh.Fields chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
YAY! RABBIT'S NOT DEAD! *dances happily and hugs you*
I liked this chapter a lot .
This chapter was electric *nod nod
RABBIT'SNOT DEAD' :D
theauthor94 chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
OMG.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! I CAN'T EVEN USE REAL WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH!
JSNDKDJNJDKBJSDFBSJKF NNNNERHKSDNKJN
Hayley chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
;_;
NO NO NO
YOU CAN'T DO THIS
Ok you can but still
NOT RABBIT
I've been waiting for him to get out now and... And...
;_;
But seriously this is probably the best SPG fanfic iv ever read. You are such a good writer. I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soooooon D
Poppeh.Fields chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
...HOW COULD YOU! NOT RABBIT D:
If he's dead I will hate you forever..but I'll still read the story cause i wanna make sure you don't kill everyone else ;-;
HOW COULD YOU!
Do you know how much relief I felt when they were out..and then...RABBIT DIDN'T MOVE! *begins crying hysterically*
Arbitrary-Arsenic chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
i am not going to cry i am not going to cry i am not... i'm not...
OH GOD ;_;
THESE SOBS
*shakes you*
YOU TERRIBLE AMAZING PERSON YOU ARE HURTING ALL OF YOUR READERS AND WE CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT OKAY
IT'S LIKE
AND THIS IS TEARING ME APART
I AM IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION
theauthor94 chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH H!
SO CLOSE! GNERGEDDVADJFVNADKVJ! MY FEELS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*sob* when this updates im gonna drop everything and read. I'm not kidding man. I love this story!
insipidfairytales chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
You sucessfully added an oc into a story, my hat is off to you! Amazing fic, my favorite spg one that i've read! Continue sooonnn
meefgal chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
Once again, I wanted to say something, but it's all been said; writing's still steady and consistent and all that crazy jazz that takes a while to understand ;;

Reactions were not how I expected them exactly, but definitely along the same road. It wasn't predictable, and I love that in a story! :) Fingers crossed for Rabbit and Connie and the rest of 'em!
Poppeh.Fields chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
YAAAAAAAY! *hugs everyone in the story for no apparent reason* RABBIT GONNA BE OK! *casual happy dance is casual*

o.o...I liked this chapter...lots of happiness at the end...yes *nod
theauthor94 chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
YYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO! HALLALUAH! *dances for joy*
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »