Reviews for Seven Point Eight
The Hodge Podge Kid chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Oh man, I'm glad to see the guys are still alive. ;_; Now, just to find Connie and Rabbit, and get Sam out safely.

Great chapter! :D
Ines Bonnefoy chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Ahhhhhh, I'm so glad everyone is alive! xD I was really worried they weren't because of te end of the last chapter. Once again, great job with the descriptions, and I'm looking forward to seeing more! :)
The Hodge Podge Kid chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
-insert gross sobbing here- I was NOT EXPECTING THAT.

Wonderfully written, though. I cannot wait until the next update!
Ines Bonnefoy chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
My thoughts during this chapter:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO Oh hey, this is amazing description! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
And thus... You broke me. :) Great job with this chapter! I really hope everyone is okay, though! ;n;
Ines Bonnefoy chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
YOU'VE TAKEN ALL OF MY FEELS 3
AND TORN THEM UP TO ITTY BITTY SHREDS! 3
I love how you didn't forget about the moustache! Many fanfic writers put in little details that need continuation, but forget it. Great job! :D
THE END OF THE CHAPTER THOUGH
ANGST
HELLO
MEET MY FEELS
YOU WILL BE VERY ANGSTY TOGETHER.
Well... That pretty much sums up my thoughts on this chapter. D Great job, as usual, and I can't wait for more!
The Hodge Podge Kid chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Oh goodness, right in the feels. ;w; Wonderful chapter. I love how The Spine and Rabbit are finally able to recover (along with The Jon).
Ines Bonnefoy chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Yes, fluff, very very good! ouo This actually might be one of my favorite chapters so far! Though I actually can't choose... xD I love Miss Connie's personality! I was afraid of there being a Mary Sue for an OC when I first saw the description for this fic, but Miss Connie is DEFINITELY not one! :) For some reason, I imagine her with a southern accent.
Ah, the Spine is slowly getting better! :) I love the brotherly nature between the three bots and the way they fuss over each other.
Once again, brilliant chapter, and I'm looking forward to more! :D
Ines Bonnefoy chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
;n; The last part of this chapter was so saaaad! D: Poor the Spine... He should just power down for once! D
But great job getting the chapter rolling! I absolutely loved those first two sentences. Heck, I loved the whole thing!
The Hodge Podge Kid chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Excellent update! I wish I had more to say, but I really have no criticism. Keep it up!
Ines Bonnefoy chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
;u; I love this so much aaaahhhhhh help!
The interaction between Connie and The Jon is wonderful! And I don't really know what else to say because I love this too much to pinpoint things. xD Great work!
Ines Bonnefoy chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Haha, too much information, the Spine! Very good job with this chapter! The humans and the bots are very in character. Hm... Now the Spine ha me thinking, though. Is it just a mini earthquake, or something else? Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
The Hodge Podge Kid chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Excellent story so far! The characters are wonderfully written, and your writing is clean, efficient, and definitely hooks the reader in.

I can't wait to read more!
Ines Bonnefoy chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Fluff? Never turns me off! :D
Great two chapters! Since I read them both at once, I'm just going to review here.
Ahhh, I'm really enjoying this! I love your little dialogue of the fangirl– very accurate! xD
Also, your descriptions are wonderful! Usually in fics I read, I have to read a paragraph over again because they left a major action out, but not this one! c:
Ines Bonnefoy chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Congrats on having one of the two SPG docs on here! This is amazing and well-written so far, so please continue! I can't wait to see what happens! :)
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7