Reviews for A Personal Problem
coachsone chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
tengland2 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Glad Alan straightened Helena out about John's feelings for her. Worth a smile. Not sure why I thought there was some outside force involved. Glad John was able to corner Mulhern and took care of the situation not as a commander but as a man. Least John and Helena are on the way to their relationship.
tengland2 chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Glad John had sat kind of hidden given time to thnk about Helena and then to over hearing the conversation. Full of information of John's past and how women in his life (knowing) had been hurt. Least he knew what to believe or not to. Mulhern wasn't to please to see him. Nicely done.
tengland2 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Dont get why she's not blaming him for the abuse, physical or verbal. What ever has control over Alpha certainly picked the right pairing. Interesting story.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Very interesting, how she got battered and John didn't really notice. Sure John being John he's going to bother Mathias until he gets answers.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Loved it! Thank you. Ready for another great J&H story.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Very nicely done. I am so happy to see new stories and to see them well written. Please keep writing and posting.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
WOW! Loved your story...let's have some more, please!
hrls1999 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
DiamondDix & AFL: Thanks very much for keeping this site alive with J&H stories! I love your stories and can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Great story...looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Can't wait. This is great!
Shellim8 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Great story! I especially love Helena's confession to John in regards to her attraction to him. Very original and well written. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Advid reader

This is a great story. I can barely wait for the next installment!
Diane chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Love it so far... Can't wait for the rest...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Can't wait for part three...hurry, please!