Reviews for Among the Stars with You
T. R. Wexler II chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh my gosh. THETA! LITTLE THETA TYLER! He finally gets to be with his dad!
I am sobbing so hard.
SatanicUnicorn chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I just finished and was trying so hard not to cry. It was so amazingly beautiful.
peacelovebooks999 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh gosh, I'm over here about to start bawling. I love how you did this, it's a refreshing change from the usual happily ever after fics, because this seemed more real. I mean, c'mon, this is reality, and it's the Doctor and Rose we're talkin' about. And I loved Theta, he was a great character, so was Tony, and Rose was perfect. I think the end was perfect, having him come back in the end to find his sort of son, and take him travelling. This is one of the best things I've ever read in the DW random. Great job.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was great. Well done. This was an awesome series.
edf-k chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Awe, sucks that the Doctor was too late (always seems to happen to him), but I can imagine that the two of them will be a force to be reckoned with when set lose upon the poor unsuspecting galaxy.
planets-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I am sad this series is over. It's been brilliant, and even though we've never met Theta nor Tony for that matter on screen, you make them feel important. Kind of like they've always been part of the show. The Doctor's involvement throughout has been very realistic - I don't think the Tyler's are the type of family to forget about him. The ending with Theta meeting the actual Doctor, although he wasn't his proper father, is very sweet. I'm a sucker for a happy ending! I'm still shocked at the moment that Theta has two hearts... you got me there. I even teared up a little when Theta let Rose and 10.2's ashes out 'Among the Stars'. Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!
Arrows the Wolf chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I'm supposed to be watching the avengers but you're distracting me... Although I did catch Thor's bilgesnipe comment and started laughing through my tears that were caused by your story.