Reviews for You Are My Love
crazysherlockian chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
I love ur story...update soon...
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
I love this story plz update :)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Keep it up. I love this story.
winnie78 chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
I think Ji Hoo and Mi Juneh should be together _
Update soon please !
StartingAtTheEnd chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I think Ji Hoo and Mi Juneh should be together. Their relationship is completely there but it could be. Woo Bin and Mi Juneh would be cute together but Ji Hoo and her seem just a bit better.
Haha, sorry if that was confusing.
sooyeon chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
JIII HOOO, FOREVERRRRR JI HOO! *ahem* sorry, I would think that Jihoo would be the best option... :D
winnie78 chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Rereading the story from the beginning I think Mi Juneh should be either Ji Hoo because his heart pounding when she is with him or with the unknown ... you see. I'm sure you make the right choice
Jae Kyung should be in a relationship with Woo Bin because they are really funny together. They look a little like Jan Di and Jun Pyo. Ga Eul and Yi Jeong are perfect (I am a SoEul fan).
Continue and Update soon please :)
Bulletproof Country Bumpkin chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Curiosity strikes on me, I wonder who the girl is to them... This seems pretty interesting ;)
sooyeon chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
I got late for school because of this awesome story, so please... Update?
winnie78 chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
continue
winnie78 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
GaEul is cute
Update soon please
Momo-yang chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
LOL! update this soon!
Soerak chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Woohoo... Some progress there for the two couples. You need to tell us what happened to the other two couples in the next chapter. I hope more fluff and sweetness! :)
Momo-yang chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
HAhahahaahahaa nice chap! I am a Soeul fan but your story is really good! I really want Min Juneh to end up with Ji hoo! )(Can't stand it if he ends up being dumped again) An I always thought Jae Kyung and Woo bin were perfect for each other but well this is all up 2 u hahahaa update ASAP!
winnie78 chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Cute
Look forward to reading the next chapter with Ga EulxYi Jung and Mi JunehxJi Hoo
Update please :-)