Reviews for Small World
Please continue this story. I love your work and want to read more.
azflower chapter 8 . 5/25
Please say you are going to continue this story. Clove knows something about the accident.
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 5/19
Peeta with a little sister to dote on is adorable. I think Clove is a good choice. She was quite a character in HG. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 5/19
A little cheesy there. Maybe it's just me, I kind of wanted to Peeta's history be something like pulling teeth with tweezers. xD But then again, this very Peeta-ish anyway. Once you get to asking, he answers. xD

I like the idea of Peeta and Clove having a good sibling relationship. Although, it makes me now curious why you made her the evil fiancee in In Name Only. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/18
Wow, Peeta is picking up girls here and there, even both at the same time.. Literally, when he carried Prim and got Katniss down the wagon. xD

He's adorable by the way. He also sounds like he has a lot of history.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/18
The boys plus Prim are ganging up on Katniss. Strength in numbers. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/18
I couldn't stop laughing at Haymitch's teasing Katniss. I think Prim is rubbing off on him. xD

I think Abernathy should have a little girl himself so he can play daddy. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/18
There's a simple explanation to all this. Bow was definitely conspiring with Mr Everdeen's ghost to get Peeta knocking on Katniss' door late at night...

..Okay, maybe that wasn't such a simple explanation. But I still argue that it would make sense! xD

Love Haymitch in this. I can't wait for him to crack jokes about Everlark's first meeting. And Gale is fun too. I'm sure Peeta doesn't need much toughening up. But I appreciate his offer. xD

Can't wait to read more. :D
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 8 . 4/29
I see that it has been almost a year since this story was last updated. Please tell me you will be coming back to finish this story.
please update
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 8 . 3/10
I would love to read more of this!
As to the bad thing about to happen, I can totally imagine Cashmere and Glimmer having something to do with it... Like, maybe try to kidnap Prim? Or burn the house down? It sounds like something their psychotic selves would do...
Or Peeta's going to get in an accident and lose his leg...
Update?
EisForElephant chapter 8 . 1/12
oh my god this is so good! i bet Cato killed her dad i have this feeling and it was covered up! i love clove in most stories she's really horrible and prim is really adorable! iv never read a fanfic where prim was way younger and i like how gale is not a love interest and actually her cousin:D update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Plz update this I really wanna know what happens next xo
readface chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
I know it's been a while since an update. I just wanted to say I went through and reread the story and it's still so good. I'm hopeful for another chapter sometime soon, but I thought you should know how great what you already have is.
kls422 chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
So, I was looking through your stories, since I love your writing, and found that I hadn't read this yet. I really liked it. It doesn't quite seem over. I know it's been awhile since it was updated. I was wondering if you plan on continuing it or maybe calling it complete and writing an epilogue? I enjoy everything you write. Thank you for sharing your work!