Reviews for Resident Evil: Divide and Conquer
ForgottenPrince chapter 8 . 7/15
Great story and series. Shame it hasn't been updated in a long time. hope it is soon.

Regards Prince
supboyyyyy93 chapter 1 . 4/18
YUP! Still here. :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
One of the best resident evil fanfics ever I love how the oc characters just fit in please finish the story its awesome
Laura chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Heeey your fanfiction is so perfect, continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
please update...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I know this is getting repetitve BUT,PLEASE UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY! Your OC's are amazing and the story is well written!
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
omg xD more! please!

Also if you do other squeal can I be in it :D?
supboyyyyy93 chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
I don't know if u still read these reviews but just letting u know that I still haven't given up waiting on this story and I how u can update this story soon
Supersilver46 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Can you please update soon?
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
I love it. I absolutely love it! Please update soon and please continue this! I loved your other stories, too. Personally, I was hoping for more interaction with Leon, but hey, the stories were still amazing. I hope you write more!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
:( no update. Please make one?
Wyxlan Lonestar chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
You did an awesome change to this chapter in Alexis' flashbacks to Resi 5 with Wesker. Good job with this chapter and with the rest of it!
Marvel18 chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
This is really good. Normally I don't read any when they go into their world, but I gotta admit this is different from the others and it's really good. Please update! I really like this. And Audrey is my favorite so far. I like her relationship with Piers.
supboyyyyy93 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
can u please update this story I was waiting for while for this one and I was kind of hoping u was continuing with this series
supboyyyyy93 chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Nice this story was the best one by far... Now we're getting somewhere and can u update this more often I'm looking forward to more chapter on a side note audrey has the w-virus while alexis has both the w-virus and the p-virus can make it so that both girls has other powers other than fast healing.