Reviews for IRO NO OO YAMADA
GenocideKhaos chapter 49 . 10/1
Yo, Squalo. Hope everything's ok with ya, 'cause you haven't updated in over 4 months. Hope you are able to come back and finish. We're worried. -"The King of Chaos" Genocide
You Need To Go Through Yer Entire Fanfic And Re-Read It My Friend You've Made Quite A Few Grammatical Errors That Need To Be Addressed, Other Than That Yer Fine The Fan Fiction Is Really Good. The Name Is Karitori-Sama By The Way.
Lobisomen616 chapter 45 . 8/11
When I saw the title and the picture for this I thought, 'Okay, so we've got a story where Hanataro is going to become a Captain. Sounds interesting.' Faved it, set aside for a few days, then spent the next week and a half binge-reading it.

Now I've finally gotten through all of it, so all that's left is for me to ask myself what I think of it.

To be perfectly blunt, I love it. I've always liked Hanataro, so any story where he becomes even remotely badass is a win in my book, and the way it's been laid out here is very well done and seems like something Kubo himself could've done but didn't. The whole reincarnation thing had me worried that Hanataro was going to just become godly all of a sudden without having to work for it, but he's had to work his ass off and get it kicked over and over again from Day One, so I think he deserves whatever power he's getting at this point, especially if he's going to wind up becoming a Captain.

That's Hanataro; so what about everything else?

Well, the mountains of text every other chapter about how everyone's progressing in their training and the like is rather grating at times since it feels like you're saying the same thing over and over again, but it is what it is.
The grammar, or lack thereof as the case may be, can also be jarring at times, but I can live with it; so long as someone goes back and proofreads through all of this so the necessary revisions can be made once the story is over. Hell, I'll even volunteer to go through and pick out the typos just so my inner Grammar Nazi will finally shut the hell up.
You've also relegated most of the main cast to a role that borders on nonexistent, but that's not necessarily a bad thing since most of them aren't very interesting to begin with.

Cerulean had me worried for a while. Even now he seems like a Marty Stu and I don't think he'll ever completely shake that notion, but the flaws in the diamond are coming through and I'm already seeing pink panthers dancing around. If I had to make a comparison, I'd say he's like a REALLY overpowered Urahara; he has most of the answers to just about every problem, even if he has to sit there and mull it over for a week, he's a source of comedic gold as he goes about teaching his students in the most unexpectedly effective manner possible, and when he gets brought into a fight he wrecks fucking house.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 49 . 5/30
DAWWW! What a nice little chapter we have here! I LOVED IT! Keep it up!
Lord Nighthammer chapter 49 . 5/30
I think you must've spent all night on this one. The reason for that is because there were quite a few errors in it. I really look forward to what they talk about in the SWA. It should be very interesting. Liked how you made them all somewhat friends now.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 49 . 5/30
D-did Ulquiorra just crack a joke with the whole 'where did you come from' thing? Or was he actually answering it seriously when he said he was from Hueco Mundo?
JulCan1987 chapter 48 . 5/29
Sorry, I guess I accidentally skipped this chapter. It was good, Rin's shikai sounds interesting. And I'm liking Rin's relationship with Nemu. I ship them, and I'm probably one of the very few that also ship them. Again, sorry for skipping this chapter.
JulCan1987 chapter 49 . 5/29
This was a nice chapter. I can't wait to see how Harribel and the others do at the SWA meeting, and how Nel and Yachiru behave towards each other. And the last part, the interaction between Harribel and Ulquiorra was cute. As always, looking forward to reading the next chapter and seeing what happens next.
KisaragiKei chapter 30 . 4/25
I kinda hoping for the Gloves and boots from Devil May Cry(NOT DmC!) lol
KisaragiKei chapter 14 . 4/23
ok... This may be only chapter 14, and there are alot of chapters after this but... if there's red and yellow. I kinda expect green, orange, blue, and violet to come in. The zanpakuto sounds like a living LIGHT SPECTRUM WEAPON!

Also... I hope you can explain the whole Arrancar into non-arrencar fiasco and who the HELL is Cerulean?! REALLY!
FShield96 chapter 48 . 4/22
Cool shikai. Can't wait for the next chapter doesn't matter who's it about.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 48 . 4/22
Great chapter. I really enjoyed it. I especially liked the interaction with Rin and Nemu.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 48 . 4/21
SWEET! Man I was worried that Rin was going to die thanks to Mayuri. So that was depressing. It all makes sense now, what a$$ holes, Good thing he ran away. Wonder how Hanatarou'll tell his freinds he planned all this.
FShield96 chapter 47 . 4/1
Awesome. Make the trainig center on Rin, he's the one who doesn't have shikai yet.
JulCan1987 chapter 47 . 4/1
This chapter was interesting, can't wait to see how things turn out for everyone. And sorry for not reviewing the last chapters, I did read them though, and they were also nice. And I like the interaction between Rin and Nemu, you don't see that very much. And when Chizuru met Isane, and Unohana's reaction were pretty funny. Well anyways, as always, looking forward to the next chapter and seeing what happens next.