Reviews for IRO NO OO YAMADA
Lord Nighthammer chapter 66 . 5h
Is that some friendship I see? Rikicki is a bit of a creeper huh? Well now that he knows how to get in there then the bad guys will figure it out as well. Nice chapter. Keep up the good work.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 65 . 2/15
I am not at all surprised that hanatarou won. Either way this fight was awesome! And how the hell did Rikicki get to where the Kurosaki's are? Wonder how much Rikicki is going to pester hanatarou about his girlfriend. Nice chapter!
Stenv Tactics Wanderer chapter 1 . 2/13
I think your story is good so far Squalo. And I am going to read it over.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 64 . 2/5
This fight is going to be awesome! Love how everyone was understanding about why he needed to do it. Still very curious on who this hooded man is. I'm starting to think it is Hanatarou's brother. Keep up the good work.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 63 . 1/28
Nice. Backstories for our two villains. Feel sad for mitsuru. So tengu was a hollow huh? Cool. Looks like Ulquiorra is on to mitsuru though. And the plot thickens. Keep up the good work.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 62 . 1/21
Nice little inner turmoil we got going here. I like how she now has more of a reason to fight C then ever before. Nice chapter. Keep up the good work.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 61 . 1/15
I wonder what that dream was. Perhaps it was his zanpakuto? I wonder why the old lady was scared of Ulquiorra. Funny scenes, and great new chapter. Keep up the great work.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 60 . 1/9
Really like this kind of update. I think that it is good that we get to know what other people outside of this story's main cast are up to and what they are thinking. I must admit I am not surprised that Hanatarou won due to the fact that he is secretly captain level. Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
bubbajack chapter 59 . 4/10/2016
Whelp, I'm all caught up. It took me awhile, but its done. Here's the thing, while the plot is good, I almost stopped reading altogether because the Spelling. Is. Horrible. Whole words are missing on a regular basis, names of characters who've had around for twenty plus chapters are misspelled frequently, and you keep on typing the number instead of using the word (8 instead of eight). These are just some of the problems I've ran into catching up from chapter thirty-six!

I like this fic, I do, but the love of the Soul King, get a beta to fix the mountain of errors you have!

That said, best of luck on the next chapter. Till then,

-Bubbajack out!
Effervescent Rain 09 chapter 59 . 4/3/2016
Ok seriously, is it jus me or is yamada awesome. You're good squalo king. You managed the best story I've in seen awhile and I can't wait 4 D next chapter.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 59 . 3/31/2016
A new enemy. Great. Well that's an interesting ability. I wish you luck in your new job, and hope that you update soon. Good job as usual.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 58 . 3/15/2016
Oh the foreshadowing! Who is this child? Is that Yachiru's kid or something? This was a very good chapter, but I was actually hoping for the SWA meeting to be shown. Good work none the less.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 57 . 2/19/2016
So Aizen is Hanataro's father!? That is very interesting, and the guy in the trench coat is back. This shall be interesting now that it's confirmed that they know each other, and that Hanatarou met the fortune teller when he was a kid.
NiebieskiLis chapter 56 . 2/18/2016
This is the best story about one of my fav Bleach character HanatarĊ most of the are sadly slash .Totally don't know how i missed it for all that time .
Could You write some funny reactions and interactions from captains and that girls club :) For some reasons I see Yamada in maid uniform serving tea :)
Please continue doing great job and don't abandon this story
Lord Nighthammer chapter 56 . 2/9/2016
Poor Chizuru. I wonder if you are going down the Mila and Isane route, or just a threeway love. What did Mitsuru do to Ichigo I wonder. Keep up the good work!