Reviews for IRO NO OO YAMADA
Lord Nighthammer chapter 56 . 2/9
Poor Chizuru. I wonder if you are going down the Mila and Isane route, or just a threeway love. What did Mitsuru do to Ichigo I wonder. Keep up the good work!
longshotqb chapter 55 . 1/29
That was hilarious. Oddly enough it was also really sweet at the end.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 55 . 1/26
OMG! This was by far one of the funniest chapters I've read in this story. I love the character development on Mila's part. It looks like we'll be seeing Isane and Mila become closer to Chizuru together. Love this! Keep up the good work. Also I think it was a great interaction with Hanatarou and Soi-Fon.
FShield96 chapter 54 . 1/17
Another color. All that's left are orange and green. But green is already healing kaido. Can he like, infuse it o Hisagomaru? That would be cool. Hoping for the next chapter.
Lobisomen616 chapter 54 . 1/9
Been a while since I've come back to this, but everything has pretty much stayed the same, and though I still cringe the smile on my face remains as well. The lesbian love triangle has really got my interest at the moment and Hanatarou getting his next Shikai is also a plus, though I can't help but feel that Cerulean thoroughly dismembering everybody just to give the healers some practice is just a tad excessive. Understandable of course, but still.

Keep up the good work Squalo-boy.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 54 . 1/8
Oh boy another shikai for good old Hana, this time poison. Is his bankai reviving the dead? Well I love the interactions between Chizuru and her crushes. Menoly is just rolling along with that web kido Hana made. Great job as usual.
diegokpo30 chapter 53 . 12/6/2015
Otro gran capitulo, me encanto que apareciera Rose, es mi personajes favorito, me encanto el dia libre de Sung-Sun, segui con el buen trabajo.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 53 . 12/6/2015
Beautiful. I find it disconcerting that Tengu couldn't be affected by the bankai's illusion, but it's a good set up. Love how Sung-sun lets go of her pride like that. Pretty creepy that illusions can affect you like that. Good job.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 52 . 11/17/2015
This was an interesting one. Grimmy got his hilarious punishment. Pretty cool how Hanataro beat him. Wonder if Yachiru will bring up Hanataro in the SWA meeting.
MusingAIR chapter 51 . 11/10/2015
Ulquiorra next?
Lord Nighthammer chapter 51 . 11/9/2015
Good news addition to know who sent those letters and that Afro Guy gets a new friend.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 50 . 10/29/2015
Very good. I really like the father stick! I liked the whole opening up to each other. So sweet. I can believe that Grimy would get hanatarou to do the thing with the note for Apacci. Very good.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 50 . 10/28/2015
Good work writing Apacci. That was actually a good way to have her have troubles. So in no way do I think that's bad. Good work! Keep it up!
GenocideKhaos chapter 49 . 10/1/2015
Yo, Squalo. Hope everything's ok with ya, 'cause you haven't updated in over 4 months. Hope you are able to come back and finish. We're worried. -"The King of Chaos" Genocide
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
You Need To Go Through Yer Entire Fanfic And Re-Read It My Friend You've Made Quite A Few Grammatical Errors That Need To Be Addressed, Other Than That Yer Fine The Fan Fiction Is Really Good. The Name Is Karitori-Sama By The Way.