Reviews for IRO NO OO YAMADA
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 49 . 5/30
DAWWW! What a nice little chapter we have here! I LOVED IT! Keep it up!
Lord Nighthammer chapter 49 . 5/30
I think you must've spent all night on this one. The reason for that is because there were quite a few errors in it. I really look forward to what they talk about in the SWA. It should be very interesting. Liked how you made them all somewhat friends now.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 49 . 5/30
D-did Ulquiorra just crack a joke with the whole 'where did you come from' thing? Or was he actually answering it seriously when he said he was from Hueco Mundo?
JulCan1987 chapter 48 . 5/29
Sorry, I guess I accidentally skipped this chapter. It was good, Rin's shikai sounds interesting. And I'm liking Rin's relationship with Nemu. I ship them, and I'm probably one of the very few that also ship them. Again, sorry for skipping this chapter.
JulCan1987 chapter 49 . 5/29
This was a nice chapter. I can't wait to see how Harribel and the others do at the SWA meeting, and how Nel and Yachiru behave towards each other. And the last part, the interaction between Harribel and Ulquiorra was cute. As always, looking forward to reading the next chapter and seeing what happens next.
KisaragiKei chapter 30 . 4/25
I kinda hoping for the Gloves and boots from Devil May Cry(NOT DmC!) lol
KisaragiKei chapter 14 . 4/23
ok... This may be only chapter 14, and there are alot of chapters after this but... if there's red and yellow. I kinda expect green, orange, blue, and violet to come in. The zanpakuto sounds like a living LIGHT SPECTRUM WEAPON!

Then I can only feel the HYPE for a Bankai of the ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES!, RADIO! MICROWAVE! INFRARED! ULTRAVIOLET! XRAY! GAMMA! HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION!

Also... I hope you can explain the whole Arrancar into non-arrencar fiasco and who the HELL is Cerulean?! REALLY!
FShield96 chapter 48 . 4/22
Cool shikai. Can't wait for the next chapter doesn't matter who's it about.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 48 . 4/22
Great chapter. I really enjoyed it. I especially liked the interaction with Rin and Nemu.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 48 . 4/21
SWEET! Man I was worried that Rin was going to die thanks to Mayuri. So that was depressing. It all makes sense now, what a$$ holes, Good thing he ran away. Wonder how Hanatarou'll tell his freinds he planned all this.
FShield96 chapter 47 . 4/1
Awesome. Make the trainig center on Rin, he's the one who doesn't have shikai yet.
JulCan1987 chapter 47 . 4/1
This chapter was interesting, can't wait to see how things turn out for everyone. And sorry for not reviewing the last chapters, I did read them though, and they were also nice. And I like the interaction between Rin and Nemu, you don't see that very much. And when Chizuru met Isane, and Unohana's reaction were pretty funny. Well anyways, as always, looking forward to the next chapter and seeing what happens next.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 47 . 4/1
LOLZ! Great chapter! Oh boy. Mayuri is gonna be pissed that Rin failed. But still...who knows what data he might find from Nel instead of Cerulean? And the way Ulquiorra regretted calling his Onii "trash" was FUNNY! LOLZ.
Lord Nighthammer chapter 47 . 4/1
Great new chapter and I would also like to see what the SWA does about all this that's going on.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 47 . 4/1
Do I sense a slight Nemu/Rin pairing going on there?