Reviews for Je t'aime
Naw, that was cute :)
Fiery Love chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Haha! He got her good!
Nataliablue chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Sounds like something Mamoru would do. This is why I love him so much!
Crashing Into the Sea chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This should have so many more reviews. Its so simply yet perfect.
Kousagi Moon chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Again, another perfect, well realized story. I'm a bit taken aback at how excellent a grasp you seem to have on these characters.
Past Tonight chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I do love your oneshots. They are so perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awww this is adorable and very in-character :D
EmpressDeb chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I'm in love. Thank you for this! I haven't read anything in while that made me giggle so much.
Serena Usagi Shields-Chiba chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Loved your portrayal of the characters right on the money. Would like to hear his version. Very cute!
UniversalBunny chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Nice job!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This story sounds interesting, keep it coming.
angeljme chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
sweeeeet! and cute
wildwoods59 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
so cute!
Azurelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. I love the entire premise that Usagi is in a sense meeting Mamoru again for the first time as a stranger which highlights the distinction between Mamoru's interaction with her and with a stranger. It is absolutely adorable that Mamoru still nonetheless recognizes her deep down and in the end, it's not his powers of deduction but the power of love (cliche but true) through which he recognized her for certain.

Would love to see something like this again, or it would be nice to see this from Mamoru's perspective!
Ttrannasaurus chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh my goodness. When i think you have already reached maximum perfection, you prove me wrong. I'm rolling in the feels. Omg these dorks. I love the characterization of Mamo. of course you would fool Usa and make her think you're a genius when you're actually just a huge softie. Holycrapsicles I want Mamo to know what payback is.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »