Reviews for Blood Sharing
amcke1991 chapter 28 . 11/22
This story was utter perfection! It could of ended beautifully at the wedding but it just kept going and getting better and better. I would love to see you continue this one day and see where the vampire/angel plot goes. It’s just incredible
Chiara chapter 28 . 9/12/2018
Hey, I discovered this fic a few days ago and I practically sucked it in
I know it‘s been a couple of years since you last wrote this fic and even the show is over By now But I would love to read the rest of this!
LCam91 chapter 28 . 7/30/2018
You can’t leave a cliffhanger like this! But such. Great story!
Rose chapter 9 . 6/17/2018
I know you’ve written many more episodes so this may be in one from a future batch, but I think you should develope the others a little more. I know we mostly know what’s happening from the show but you do add your own bits and it would be good if we knew what you meant. Other than that, your story is amazing. I love it so so much.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/7/2018
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY IM HOOKED
MultiMom chapter 28 . 1/26/2018
Well I really hope you finish this. Loved this AU
fic-addict-I-confess chapter 28 . 12/26/2017
Aahh, what can she do?!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/25/2017
Omg this story is amazing. Please continue
DelenaLover44 chapter 28 . 3/9/2017
Secretly hoping for an update before the series final, I really miss this story! So much that I've now read it 3 times!
sajen.freyberg chapter 2 . 1/19/2017
They should just kill Stefan, it's not like he serves any purpose or anyone cares about him.
Meh Master chapter 28 . 5/2/2016
It was a pretty decent story up until the Angel bit got thrown in there.

When it first came up I immediately thought, "This is kinda weird." But I figured I'd give it a chance. Then it just kept getting weirder and weirder, until we ended up with the whole avenging angel wants to kill all vampires thing. Now I'm just thinking, "Meh, that got bad FAST."

Oh well. Best of luck with your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Don't worry about it if you accidentally predict something that they put in the show later, you know what they say, "Great minds think alike!"
DontSayno chapter 28 . 4/19/2016
Well don't leave us hanging! What can he do?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
I luv this keep writing plz
Guest chapter 28 . 9/20/2015
OMG I love this story so much! You have to post again, to share with us your view.. It's so thrilling! I an so anxious for the next chapter!