Reviews for My Kingdom Come
BetterThanTheUniversity chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Okay that ending was the most perfect thing ever. This whole thing was absolutely perfect tbh
visitor chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
So good :) for real, incredible work!
ahschung chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Wow.
Martianmojo chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
So nuanced, twelve whole AUs to work with, so many lovely little twists. I love your stories!
Chat1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Very creative! Some of those stories would be great expanded!
gopher101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I just love 9 and 11.
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Awww this was BEAUTIFUL. You are so talented. Fantastic oneshot.
zinneke chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Sad, desperate, tender and heart wrenching. Really enjoyed reading this. Thank you very much.
SlowlyDivergingAllAtOnce chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omigod this is like the most sweetest most awwuuh IT MADE ME CRY! I LOVE THIS IT IS AMAZING! MY FAVORITES WERE DISTRICT 1, DISTRICT 4, DISTRICT 7, DISTRICT 8, DISTRICT 9, DISTRICT 10, DISTRICT 11, and DISTRICT 13!
StellaHunterOfArtemis chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Wow. Just, wow. Loved it a million times. Never stop writing, you are fantastic.
joujoy chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is absolutely amazing.
Chocovian chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was absolutely fantastic, they were all amazing! :D
S chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
That. Was. Totally. AMAZING! I can't decide which one I like the best, probably the ones where they are with the other victors, but they're all sad and cute ate the same time, know what I mean? Thank you SO much for writing this, it was absolutely fantastic. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I absolutely love this
It's genius!
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Loved loved these. It never ceases to impress me the creative wealth on this place. So many talented writrs and unique variations of the story. I loved how you brought them together on the different districts, how their features and surroundings change but the story gives us a kind Peeta, a brave Katniss. Nicely done!