Reviews for My Kingdom Come
Chocovian chapter 1 . 4/6
This was absolutely fantastic, they were all amazing! :D
S chapter 1 . 4/6
That. Was. Totally. AMAZING! I can't decide which one I like the best, probably the ones where they are with the other victors, but they're all sad and cute ate the same time, know what I mean? Thank you SO much for writing this, it was absolutely fantastic. :D
I absolutely love this
It's genius!
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 3/21
Loved loved these. It never ceases to impress me the creative wealth on this place. So many talented writrs and unique variations of the story. I loved how you brought them together on the different districts, how their features and surroundings change but the story gives us a kind Peeta, a brave Katniss. Nicely done!
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 2/1
Excellent. I enjoyed the sort of 'out of the box' vibe it had, and all of the sections seemed true to form as well.
katnissisawesome chapter 1 . 1/18
great story!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 1/18
District 11 had me crying and a lot of them gave me the feels, I think 10 was my favourite though.. I do not know, they were all really, really great! I enjoyed reading them tremendously, though I do not know why you decided to change his name, but never hers.. I also found it interesting how much she interacted with Peeta, while Gale was only mentioned in a few of them. For that reason I really liked 9, though 3 and 4 were also super awesome. Seriously, they all were. I really, really liked this! I am impressed!

Mathilde
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 1/17
Absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. This was a true work of art. :3 Although, I was confused..Katniss in District Eleven was whipped when she was six? 0_0

Aside from my minor confusion, this story was gorgeous. :)
starry eyed dreamer6 chapter 1 . 1/5
This is the best hunger games story I've read in ages. I can't even... words can describe how good this is, ironic as that may be. I really loved how District 13 tied the story together, and I liked the happy-ish endings for some, and how Katniss and Peeta's roles were switched once or twice. I also loved Peeta's different names, although I do think that there was possibly one too many stories about how Katniss was removed from district 12 to be trained, I liked how each one was unique. :)
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Wow. I definitely do not have the imagination to write this. Good job. :)
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I absolutely loved this story. You put so much detail into all of the different district stories and they just make sense the way they are. I especially liked Districts 1, 4, and 5. Thank you for writing such a love AU, especially with Katniss and Peeta together!
Leca B chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Beautifully, beautifully done. I love how you adapted these two and molded people and circumstances to play with the outcome. It was bittersweet and very moving. I loved it.
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
So, so, so good. Each District is so different, yet you captured Katniss' and Peeta's characters perfectly each time. I wish there was more Gale in this piece, but otherwise, it's an absolutely beautiful piece
RoseFalles chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
The characterization was spot on. I feel in love with every character. The vivid descriptions were fabulous but nothing snared me more than the message you weaved into your stories, over powerful government romance novels are a dime a dozen but the thing that grabs everyone's heart is the empathy one feels for the characters and the messages Susanne Collins has about human nature ,war,rebellion, survival, love not just for a husband or wife but of family and friends, life , risk, changing and being scared and used by others. I think you really captured what the Hunger Games was about.
Bear Your Fangs chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I absolutely loved this fic. You did an amazing job!