Reviews for My Kingdom Come
Audrey.Hawkins chapter 1 . 6/29
i think im in love with your writing
Oh beautiful. I loved, loved this. It was very well-written, very well thought out and I loved how you ended it. District 12 Peeta and Katniss forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Makes me want to hear more about each of these 13 little stories. Amazing work. Thank you. :)
J.D.Bell chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Wow, wow, wow! I loved every moment of this. Thank you for this unique story and for all the work you put into making each district and each story distinctly it's own plot. 333
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Honestly, this is beautiful but I can't say that I didn't wanted more of each story! you left me in the edge every time, with every district! especially with district 1, 3, 4, 7, 10 and 11!
but I agree wholeheartedly, district 12 is the perfect place for them :))))
so happy I read this! xx
LovelyFandomLover chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This one shot is amazing. I love the concept of them in different districts and with other characters involved.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Ohmigod. This was great. I love how her mindset and expectations changed with each district and how she came to reflect their ideals. Lovely.
Shellibug chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I really enjoyed this - the different scenarios for Katniss and Peeta in each district were so creative but believable.
Thanks :)
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This was so beautiful, clever and creative and I just loved it.
BetterThanTheUniversity chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Okay that ending was the most perfect thing ever. This whole thing was absolutely perfect tbh
visitor chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
So good :) for real, incredible work!
acbennet chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Martianmojo chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
So nuanced, twelve whole AUs to work with, so many lovely little twists. I love your stories!
Chat1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Very creative! Some of those stories would be great expanded!