Reviews for My Kingdom Come
philtcatos chapter 1 . 5/11
I've re-discovered your writing (beginning at your livejournal, jily and hinny stuff), then coming here and to your ao3 and I am truly amazed. It's awe-inspiring that after all this time you still write and you've improved so much. I never thought I'd read HG fanfic, especially after all this time, but you have a way of pulling your reader in and it's absolutely wonderful. I hope you never stop writing, and I really really hope you get published sometime and tell the internet/us about it.
Thank you for sharing your gift with us 3
princess-j3ss chapter 1 . 2/2
Oh gosh, okay so I know that I'm reading and reviewing this 30000 years later, BUT I just had to drop a line because I was absolutely enthralled with this the entire time. It was so beautiful to read, so thoughtful and creative, and such a cool take at what it would have been like for Katniss and Peeta in the different districts. But I love how their souls found each other each time, and how it was inevitable that (for the most part) Katniss went in.
Thank you for writing and sharing this, this is possibly one of the best written fics I've ever read!
Lovelytothebone chapter 1 . 1/21
Your creativity knows no bounds! Ever thought about expanding on any of these universes?
Emmamae chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
This is amazing. I'm sorry, I don't get why people are wishing for more gale in this. Why? First of all he's not a main character in the books so if anything you'd be wishing for more Haymitch. Second his presence isn't necessary. If you want more hair write your own damn story
Adeline chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
This is such a clever idea! You executed it very well. I like how you stuck to a very similar plot with all of them - very believable and definitely one of my favorites!
Ellae chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Stunning look at the possible variations Collins provided. Thank you
JennaGill chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
I loved this grand tour of how it would have happened any way, anywhere. I especially love the care you took in tweaking character names and descriptions for each district. Incredible work here!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
This was so GOOD
ofstarsandstuff chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
i think im in love with your writing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Oh beautiful. I loved, loved this. It was very well-written, very well thought out and I loved how you ended it. District 12 Peeta and Katniss forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Makes me want to hear more about each of these 13 little stories. Amazing work. Thank you. :)
J.D.Bell chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Wow, wow, wow! I loved every moment of this. Thank you for this unique story and for all the work you put into making each district and each story distinctly it's own plot. 333
LesbianLena chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Honestly, this is beautiful but I can't say that I didn't wanted more of each story! you left me in the edge every time, with every district! especially with district 1, 3, 4, 7, 10 and 11!
but I agree wholeheartedly, district 12 is the perfect place for them :))))
so happy I read this! xx
LovelyFandomLover chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This one shot is amazing. I love the concept of them in different districts and with other characters involved.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015