Reviews for Inanis
CailinRua chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Wonderful chapter! You do such a great job of building anticipation. And I loved the very last section when she saw Spike. I can't wait for more!
S1r3h chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I did a happy dance when I saw that you'd posted another chapter. In my mind, of course, because I was in a restaurant when I saw it, and I think some people would've have looked at me weird if I had got up and started to attempt to dance.

Anyway, I can't wait to figure out what's happening. Did Spike do this, or did someone do this to Spike?

And I agree with Dawn. Its scary to think that you could be somewhere one moment and then not exist the next.

Also, loving the story.
rgdvii chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Interesting story! Will you update soon?
spiked-love chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is my second time reading this and I still feel the same; like I'm about to cry at any minute.
It really just breaks my heart because I have this sense of what must of happened and it causes my ache increase.
Love the story. Update soon.
whiters chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I'm really interested to see where you take this storyline. Great first chapter! UD soon!
hng23 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Intriguing. I'd like to see more of this... soon!
Forever-Furuba chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Until and unless your story says otherwise, I believe Spike sacrificed his existance, via retroactively never existing, in order to save Joyce and spare Buffy and Dawn from having to essentially choose which of them would die, subsequently saving Buffy from the pain her resurrection caused her. It's totally something Spike would do.
CailinRua chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
The next few chapters are playing out really interestingly in my head; I can't wait to see what's actually going on!
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Interesting concept. I have a guess at what's going on, but seeing as I hate being wrong I think those are will be staying in my head and I'll just keep reading. (the non-guessing also gets in the way of gloating however. Conundrum conundrum.)
S1r3h chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Love the story. Can't wait to find out what's going on.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2