Reviews for Little Girls and Scary Monsters
SilentAutumn165 chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
You, sir/madam, had just enlightened me. This story lengthened in just a mere 2000 words has already put so much emotions in me in such a staggering amount of short time.
This is so fantastically– no, scratch that – no words can describe the amount of beauty this story brought. I love the way you have portrayed and manifested Fillia's caring and selfless personality on Carol; I like how Carol acts so emotional and sentimental about having to be reminded of Painwheel, and most especially, the scene between them, THAT got me.
The amount of detail is indescribable and the reading through this is like going through a spectrum of emotions and feelings.
Beautifully written, the characters are excellently captured, and the feels are all flying above my head.
Damn, you've really earned it. Please, continue this work of art.
Manthies chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Words are not enough to describe the beauty of this story.
Wonderful...
Archnila chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
What happened to the skull heart in filia? Anyways, love how you are able to continue the ending. Maybe a speculative back story for Filia?
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Painwheel lays dormant and Carol's back to normal for the moment. This is a really good story about Filia and Carol's relationship after Filia's ending. I enjoyed that Carol and her past persona communicated with each other. It was bittersweet in how PW said to Carol that she would still need her.