Reviews for The Story of Us
xpainted dog chapter 16 . 4/13
I've been secretly stalking your stories for the past week and oh my heavens this story is just amazing. Your style of writing is awesome and while I usually steer well clear of high school fics, this is just right! I love the characterization, the flow of the story. I do hope you updAte soon. :-)
Rissa-channn chapter 16 . 4/5
That. Bitch.
ackhh! Ur killing me! update update! pliiiis
ellz chapter 16 . 3/18
cmoooooooooon updaaaaaate!
anna-chan21 chapter 1 . 3/13
This is so good
meriamdz chapter 16 . 3/2
Love it please update
Aimii0 chapter 3 . 2/19
Oh, I guess Kiba was suffering that Sakura didn't love him so he did it with Ami.. Makes sense. Well, not that means it was right what he did because if something like this would happen to me, I wouldn't even listen to him.
Aimii0 chapter 2 . 2/19
Jeez, Kiba's such an asshole. And Sasuke such a sweetie.
sakuraluver1215 chapter 16 . 2/6
I would really really like if you would update this story please! the story is headed in such a great direction and is so enticing and it would be a downer if you didn't continue the story and i'm a huge fan of art enables us with love

sakuraluver1215
Bellaria chapter 16 . 2/3
Cliffy, damn, but excellent, I'm looking forward to future updates! It's a good story, with just the right amount of drama which is always good.

Look forward to the next chapter.

Bella
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 16 . 1/29
I just hope she dies and burns in hell for ever and ever! I know bitches like her in person and they don't rest until you have no dignity left, but since this IS a SasuSaku fic then I'll calm my tits and wait for the happy ending XD love this story as well!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 15 . 1/29
Wow, I had a similar experience although not exactly the same way, but it's not cool. But this chapter was, fuck you Ami.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 13 . 1/29
Iruka is sooo going to kill him.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 11 . 1/29
Awww that was just, so, fucking adorable!.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 9 . 1/28
Aww for a split second I thought Ami would win, since I'm kind of expecting surprises from you