Reviews for Familiar Idea
NoMoFanFic chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Cute. I would have loved to see MORE though, this was super duper short! Whaahhh! I'm not quite sure I understand why he disappeared though... Would have enjoyed more explanation for his motives, or a longer conversation to explain why he wasn't going to stay, etc. Glad I read it though!
NoMoFanFic chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
ROTFL You're too funny! Leader of the Firey Gang, indeed!
NoMoFanFic chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Ah! How did I miss this little gem before? Thanks for telling me about your stories at LJ (yep, this is faeries_midwife)... Really enjoyed this story and the departure from Sarah being a loner/outcast and having lots of friends, acting like a normal teenage girl. Sometimes I think writers (myself included) take as canon things that have become widely accepted in fan fiction, which is kind of funny. Whenever anyone breaks out of the mold it's refreshing. As long as it's not crazy-different, lol. Off to chapter two...
Lylabeth 1 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Oh, come on, Miss Mayhem, you have really left us all sort of dissappointed in his leaving .They really need to talk things out.
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
*boot disappears* Well I suppose that's alright. *frowns* I think I'm in a J/S mood or something. Like his cruelty though. :)
Miss Rune chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
o.O Can't wait for next story!
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
*raises boot, not with Jareth's mind you* Waiting, cruel Kyndsie
Miss Rune chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Other ending?
Goblin Girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Please hurry up and update soonish.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Ouch we need a real ending. This one just did not do it . Wink WInk. You know this is a good story and could go really far if you let it. I am going to call you Little Miss Mayhem or Miss Tease. Hahah.
Smile12345 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
That's it? *roll eyes*
bluepixy13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oooh a cliffhanger, nice! Can't wait to see what happens :)
Lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Well, I guess she is trying to call Jareth. I like this story. It has a lot of potential. I will mark is as a favorite and wait for more. Good job.
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Cool! Love the story so far and I hope the next chap comes soon!
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh gosh. If its not Jareth I shall strike you down with Jareth's own boot and toss you in the bog. :P