Reviews for Bring It On: Deleted Scenes 1 & 2
This shit is wack
Sakina-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
aww... sad
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Aw... :( Poor missy. Even though this is extremely short, it's still going on my favorites
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Awh D' Poor Missy.

Really great story Brilliant writing (:
mary's-baby chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
You really need to keep up on this story. It is super good and I would like to see the relationship between Missy and Torr flourish. I love the entire set of Bring It On movies, but number 1 will always be my fave because Eliza Dushku is hot!
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aww, so sad :( But very well written, so I liked it!

I watched Bring It On yesterday (for the millionth time) and the subtext between Missy and Torrance was SO obvious! *sigh* fanfiction has totally destroyed my ability to love anything that's not femslash...

But come on, Missy was SO gay...it was awesome :)

Anyway, sorry for rambling in a review, but I generally enjoyed this fanfiction. You should write something else for Bring It On (Missy/Torrance, obviously)!
x.Miss.Attention.Span.x chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Aw... *tear!* :'( Stupid Cliff... lol Really good, I loved it. Ahh if only they'd been in the movie! :P

Well i like happy endings (for the characters I like) so I'm going to make one up right now.

'When Torrance went on to college, Cliff decided to persue his music career so moved to Europe with his band. Him and Torrance decided it was best if they just ended it on good terms. So he went off, and the blonde was sad for a while, she had really cared for him after all. But hanging out so much with Missy now they shared a dorm, she was starting to forget him quickly... blah blah blah, lots stuff in the middle, Tor realises her true feelings..etc And the curtains close on a kiss!' :D
inlovewithMileyCyrus chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
loved it. very well written
Venera22 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Poor little thing ! ... Update please ! This is GOOD but it can be GREAT so CONTINUE THE STORY PLEASE ! O_o
tamzinrose chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
"As long as they're happy it's okay" Aww that's so sad, but I can sympathise with that right now :(
Marquess Dawn chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I like. Sad, but good.
Rainbow Prism chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Thank you for inspiring me to write ny own BIO ff. (FanFic of a FanFic? How weird is that!)

But it fits the movie perfectly, I think Missy and Jan are a really cute couple and...I had to write to be able to deal with devastating news from somebody I love very much.

My thanks.

Much love.
VillageVoice chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
AH...You need to UPDATE right NOW or I will be forced to...well...we'll just hope you don't let it come to that.
Daryl chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Why haven't you finished this story? Finish it!