Reviews for Hershey Kisses
blackfox5000 chapter 1 . 3/14
Good story arnold was not ooc and I think this was a good oneshot.
MYimaginationForyou chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
nawww. so CUTE!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Aww so cute! That story was even sweeter than a real hershey kiss. I love the playful banter between them. They make such a cute couple. :)
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Good story, you totally did the cartoon justice.
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
AHHH! This is so cute! It' so simple and it totally fits their ages! This is something that the actual TV show could have gotten away with. (And if you ask me, totally should have done.) Where do you come up with these cute ideas?

Hershey Kisses... that's just too perfect! I like that it didn't end with a typical love confession or kiss, because sometimes it gets old seeing that when the reader is supposed to assume Arnold and Helga are still in 4th grade. So this was a nice refreshing read! :)

On another note, if you ever wanted to make a sequel, perhaps the class can take a field-trip to a chocolate factory? (Where they make Hershey kisses.) Maybe a little more romance too? :) If you were up for the idea, I'd love you forever, the same way I love this story forever. Totally favoriting!
Minkparrot chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Very cute. the ending reminds me of a pic i saw on deviant art
art/I-Got-you-Helga-301632348
Adlet chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was great. Loved everything. Wished that it was longer...
Thanks for writing!
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Awesome story!
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I loved this! and no arnold was not OOC. that is exactly how he would act if he actually did this. but i must say, did anyone notice he was still in his pjs? and of course arnold uses herbal essence. i mean look at that hair! i know arnold isnt real, but much like helga, i would love to bottle the scent of his hair and smell it all day. if only guys were as nice as arnold. but i loved this. you did an excellent job and if anybody say other wise, they will pay by my hands. or rather words. well done!
Myriamj chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Yes, it's cute.
And i love the idea about a truce.
I love more idea the holidays.
But, i have a question: the new tradition always begins with Arnold in Helga's bed? Hehehehehe
Please! I wanna read about that! Hahahaha
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is cute. Haha. :D
Golden Love chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Hershey Kisses
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
HOW CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE !
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
:D :D :D