Reviews for Forget You Not
chairleyton lover chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Wow this was amazing, the emotion put into it is such a pleasure to read. I do think that Ricky really loved Adrian but it was almost as if we felt too much for her which scared him and that's what caused their relationship to end, it such a shame really because they made a wonderful couple. But I love that he made his peace with Adrian.
Anastasia Belle chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was such an amazing story! I also really love that Amy and Ben were together. I mean it's sad that Adrian is dead, but these letters are so beautiful.
Jyoti chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This is beautiful and sad at the same time. I love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I do like these letters even though I didn't like Adrian and Ricky's relationship. He was too selfish and she was too jealous. It was a train wreck. They both were better in different relationships. I did however like how they could kind of read each other's minds. They had a good understanding of each other, but in my opinion they weren't good as a couple. I preferred Adrian with Ben
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
really cute
Damon-Elena-Fever chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Amazing, incredible...
blacdoctor chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This story is very emotional. It has bared Ricky's soul & laid all his feelings out. Only in her death was he able to get in touch with all the emotions, good & bad, that came about through his relationship with Adrian.
It was unfortunate for him that he & Adrian were not destined to be together. He, however, was able to become a stronger person than if he had never known her.
Please continue your excellent writing.
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was so great but also so tragic at the same time! I'm so glad you wrote it, it's different from your typical Radrian stories out there. My heart was just up and down the whole time. And I have to admit, for a while I was afraid Ramy would last, but I'm glad you had them break up and let Amy and Ben reunite like they were meant to. (Ben/Amy is like my Cory/Topanga of "Secret Life.") And even though it hurts that Ricky has found someone else, I love that Chelsea made him realize that he was still in love with Adrian and was okay with that. I guess my solace is that Adrian now gets to be with Mercy, even if Ricky won't be coming to visit her anymore. :'-( The only thing I'm left wondering is how she died, but that's not really important to the story, because the story is all about the emotion and you definitely put me through a whirlwind of that.

Thank you for writing this!
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 1 . 11/3/2012