Reviews for When Ricky Met Katie
TabbyPanther chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Please continue this I think it's a really great premise
forbesyxo chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
love ,love love this!
Minstrel164 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. You are doing a great job of it. Needless to say please continue with the story. I look forward to the next chapter, and I certainly can't wait to see how you handle that famous scene in the restaurant from the movie.

Well done!

Kindest regards
Con
Flo1804 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I had a blast with this chapter ! You manage to stay true both to the TV show and the movie, kudos to you. Can't wait for an update.
caskettstar chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Asdfghjkl that was great! I can't wait to see how you have them meet up again! I lovee how Castle's like I need someone to carry on the Castle legacy and how hes so sure its a boy :D awesome job! Keep writing! :)
breathelifein chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I haven't seen the movie, so I have no idea how far you were inspired by it, but I have to say I'm enjoying the story very much. Please keep it coming!
Shutterbug5269 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Are their actual personalities gonna come out in this eventually?
Right now they seem more like Harry and Sally, than Rick and Kate.

Though the idea is interesting. ;)
Castlealexanderbeckett chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I think that you weren't planning on having Johanna die, but I think it would really add to the story and complication if she did, and Kate became a detective, would you consider it?
Diekzfailz chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I love When Harry met Sally, one of my favourite movies! I'm looking forward to see how do you develop the story :)
CastleOCD chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
OK, so reading this CH maybe me laugh. My freind Trish and I went to see the Titanic together and had the same thoughts, I'd def get on the boat! Thought we were the only ones that felt that way! Can't wait to see where the storey goes.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I am dying over the Titanic reference. My comment as always been anyone can stay in love with someone they only had 48 hours with - it's a myth!
Awesome chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Hurry and write the next chapter. I'm greedy! (awesome fic, loved the banter)
sunnychanceofass-kicking chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Loved it! Eager for the next chapter...
caskettstar chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Asdfghjkl that was sooo awesomeee! I seriously can't wait for the next chapter when they meet again in a few years! I cant wait to see how you write them meeting again! Keep writing :)
I'mEnchanted chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Can't wait to read the next chapter, it seems like a very interesting plot line :)