Reviews for Second, third and fourth chances are the charm
Very gifted writer please continue to write stories.
I think she should stay with him
jeannie chapter 70 . 4/4/2014
Mother of god, this story is written by a teenager,they are so eager for adulthood they have lost their mind. I am 22 and do not want to read fsog written by juveniles,this is so upsetting.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/25/2014
You are incredulous and obviously and most certainly VERY VERY young whose never had any responsibilities or life Ana's situation desperate situation does not take a rocket science to understand the gravity and enormity to be responsible for that many kids. This story is crazy unbelievable, especially wit the mother/grandma having babies and dropping them off. The economics of having to support all this girls as an 18 yr old HS graduate with no $$$ to begin with outrageous. Her parents should have given her some financial support for their spawn. And oh by the way, $800 is nothing and does not go far with that many mouths to feed and no real residence.

I'm shocked if NO one has answered your, again , youthful ignorance in with the question "It is not that big of a deal for someone to have 7 kids. (is it? Lol) ." If you're mature with a salary that can care for THAT many kids. You do not elaborate on how difficult it would be caring for 2 newborn babies with all the multiple night feedings, diapers, etc...in addition to her 4 very young sisters. In addition she needs to work an 8 - 10 hr/day job. It's a daunting thing.
If folks are not helping you see how implausible this is...I'm sad.
You need to be honest with yourself.
WOW! FanFic is definitely unchaperoned! At least you're not writing involved sex scenes.
Sorry...being a casual observer...'cause I can't believe this gets ok'd on here.
Yes! I'm a very new FanFic reader.

Also, it's your story. The incessant queries are are somewhat juvenile in tone and convey a lack of confidence. and are exasperating! This IS YOUR story!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
You just tanked this story. The fact of a 14 year old girl in heavy BDSM, with responsibility for many siblings, etc and no one notices? Was she well compensated and where did her folks think the $$$ was from. She'd need birth control, etc. Child services should be involved with some statutory rape charges, etc. You poorly developed, set this up in a non plausible manner. Are you saying she was into the BDSM while in Jr high at 12yr old when she met Christian? You talk about her nightmares from the beginning of this story. With the above, you're claiming the BDSM is the cause? Time flow seems off or I just missed something.
Sorry but the idea of a 12 - 14year girl in a BDSM relationship with many Doms and no one finds this out...CRAZY. You're desperate!
Horrid!
Foggynights chapter 69 . 8/13/2013
Fabulous ending!
destineegarrity chapter 70 . 7/15/2013
great story i loved it
BurnAllTheEvidenceOf2011 chapter 50 . 1/29/2013
Lord above, my heart stopped for a second there! Still loving the angst like the crazy girl I am!
BurnAllTheEvidenceOf2011 chapter 29 . 1/29/2013
HOT DAMN I needed that angst! I have yet to read a FF quite like this!
BurnAllTheEvidenceOf2011 chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
I guessed it was Christians parents! We'll see! By the way, you broke my little love-puppy heart in half!
princessrolon chapter 48 . 12/10/2012
Almost had me is tears, happy ones
princessrolon chapter 46 . 12/10/2012
I loved it, he loves her so much.
monica218 chapter 27 . 12/9/2012
ana's parents are impossible.
peetame chapter 69 . 12/6/2012
I cried reading it! Sniff sniff Nice story!
Guest chapter 69 . 12/3/2012
Excellent ending. its great to see how they all grew up and got on with their lives. sad to see it finish but look forward to what you come up with next. thanks for the good read BB-4ever