Reviews for Second, third and fourth chances are the charm
peetame chapter 69 . 12/6/2012
I cried reading it! Sniff sniff Nice story!
Guest chapter 69 . 12/3/2012
Excellent ending. its great to see how they all grew up and got on with their lives. sad to see it finish but look forward to what you come up with next. thanks for the good read BB-4ever
Jess chapter 69 . 12/2/2012
That was such an awesome ending! I loved all 69 chapters! What an amazing story :)
Guest chapter 69 . 12/2/2012
Your a really good writer, I have enjoyed reading this Fanfiction so much and wish that it wasn't over. Thank you for writing this fanfiction, it's officially my favorite Fanfiction. I hope that ou continue writing :)
Guest chapter 68 . 12/2/2012
So sad that the story is nearly over , have loved every minute of it ...
Cynthia74 chapter 65 . 12/4/2012
Hmmm In chapter 25 Amandas middle name is Christine, not Isabella...
Pielietje chapter 70 . 12/4/2012
Thank you for writing this story.i really enjoyed reading it.

Goodluck with everything!
Chissa28 chapter 70 . 12/4/2012
Thank you so much for sharing your story, I loved it :-) I am getting into the twilight story so hopefully it is just as good ( I have no doubt)
aminahaq305 chapter 69 . 12/4/2012
It ended? It ended? IT ENDED? NO! IT CANT END! Oh, well, that's reality.
I loved each and every moment of this story; the cries, the laughs, the sorrow, the happiness. Well, there's a long list. No matter what this will be one of my favourite fanfictions )
I hope u write more.
froggydukes chapter 70 . 12/4/2012
I really loved your story, I'll admist at first it was a little weird they were so young but I loved the whole thing. Thanks for writing for us and giving us plenty of updates!
R-J briggs chapter 70 . 12/4/2012
You are an amazing writer and never loose faith in yourself hope you do another fifty shades fanfic you are great at writing fifty shades storys much love to you from England
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 69 . 12/4/2012
I'm so sad it's the end..! :( I loved this story so much..! It was a great read and I loved every chapter..! :D
Mrsjsd chapter 70 . 12/3/2012
Thank you so much for the lovely story. I enjoyed reading and had fun commenting :) Good luck with school and am looking fwd to your next story. Thanks again.
dancemom33 chapter 70 . 12/3/2012
You are so sweet. Cant wait for your next story
meggan-sa chapter 70 . 12/3/2012
Thank you so much for such a wonderful story! All your hard work and effort that you put in and your constant updates! Good luck with your future and wish you all the best and thanks again :-)
752 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »