Reviews for Second, third and fourth chances are the charm
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
I think Ana is going to get back to her past again to support her family, becoming a sub.
arrelmai chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
uuuh this is so good. please keep it up, can'tr wait to read more
Gaums30 chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
Omgosh! I'm in love with this story (as long as it has a happy ending). :)
C-bride chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
yey, thank u 4 the update
R-J briggs chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
Another great chapter so excited for the next they must find out soon this is tourcher
awesdu chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
I need more lol
jarbear17 chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
Your killing me slowly! It's time for them to run into each other or whatever you have set up for that and for him to meet his daughter. He can't meet her when she is like five that's to sad she needs to know who her daddy is and that he does love her! Then A/C need to sit down and have a long talk. Can't wait for tomorrows update!
shan36 chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
I SHOULD HOPE SO...WHEN ARE YOU GONNA STOP TORTURING ME WITH THIS...LOL...GREAT WRITING BTW!
misteltoe180 chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
Is something actually gonna happen! Love the story it's just kinda dragging. Please update soon!
fatima.trahan chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
I can't wait to find out who is? And? Christian is going to be so mad once he finds out what they have been up to in regards to Ana trying to make contact with him. I would really like to see everything work out for them ;) I cannot wait for this weekends updates!
iamkaren10 chapter 24 . 11/9/2012
when is something good gonna happen?
jarbear17 chapter 23 . 11/9/2012
So this is in regards to 24 christians dad is the one finding everything and his mom has no clue and finds the evidence or it's Heidi.
Littleb chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
LUV this chapter, so sad. And please jump at least 5 or more years and made some flash back for important events.

thank u 4 the updates and am waiting for next.
greedy xD
jarbear17 chapter 24 . 11/9/2012
I'm thinking just one more small chapter! lol or really early tomorrow before I have to go to work:)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
Please Update Soon :( I was in tears by the end of the chapter. You are an incredible writer.
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »