Reviews for Second, third and fourth chances are the charm
FlynnRyder chapter 69 . 12/2/2012
Great ending to a wonderful story. I'm kinda sad that its over :*(
However, you can trust that I will be reading any new stories that you post! ;)
FayeCromar chapter 68 . 12/2/2012
Fantastic story can't believe it's nearly over have loved every minute of reading it ...
iamkaren10 chapter 68 . 12/2/2012
i'm glad to see they were able to get so me closure with their parents. i feel sorry for the both of them. amanda and coooper have two loving parents who will make sure they are loved and cared for. christian and ana are not only husband and wife but they are best friends.
R-J briggs chapter 68 . 12/2/2012
Wonderful story so sad its ended will you do a sequel?
PrettyFreakinReckless18 chapter 68 . 12/2/2012
OMG i can't believe this story is almost over, i stumbled upon this story the other day and now have been checking my email everyday to check for this story alert! You are a very talented writer well done. I can't wait to read more from you :)

My question is.. Where do you get all your inspiration to write from?

xo
shan36 chapter 68 . 12/2/2012
OH MY I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ENDING I'M SO SAD RIGHT NOW...BUT ONLY IN A HAPPY WAY...LOL! WELL AS OF NOW I DON'T HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I THINK I FOLLOWED THE STORY PRETTY WELL...AWESOME JOB!
awesdu chapter 68 . 12/2/2012
Will u write more for FSOG,not just twillight
lisalilac chapter 67 . 12/2/2012
Why would the police call? The chapters were so sweet. I love the babies name.
iamkaren10 chapter 67 . 12/2/2012
i really hate that it's coming to an end.

i think the police are calling her to tell her about the court dates set for what happened. idk. lol
R-J briggs chapter 67 . 12/2/2012
Wonderful chapter will you do anothe fifty shades story or a sequel
kelmal chapter 67 . 12/2/2012
Another great chapter.
bb-4ever chapter 67 . 12/2/2012
Good chapter. Look forward to more soon. why are the police calling her?
shan36 chapter 67 . 12/2/2012
Can't wait to see why the police is calling...but I have some idea but i will keep my thoughts to myself today...LOL great chapter as always!
froggydukes chapter 67 . 12/2/2012
wow just when I thought everything was going great...I hope everything is ok back home and amanda is just hte sweetest little thing! :)
kelmal chapter 66 . 12/1/2012
Again, another great chapter.
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »