Reviews for Guardian Angel
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I feel real bad for Mikey... I read this and I was going to draw Mikey passed out on the street with Raph standing above him protecting him with a pair of angel wings...my pencil got away from me... I ended up drawing Mikey dead, Raph crying reaching out to touch a blurry turtle shaped shadow with wings and a halo...the hand of the shadow reached out to form a solid hand to touch Raph's hand..gosh once I drew that I was in a MOOD all day... But these two stories cheered me up when I read them again! *sigh* the magic of words, so few can truly understand it..uh oh,I don't think it went away..
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
cool
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Poor Raphie! Migraines are horrible! Good thing that Leo was with him. I believe Guardian Angels are by our side.
number1fanficfan chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
A great chapter. So glad you are doing one for each brother. Can't wait to read more.
RedWritingRebel chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
This is so beautiful, Cat... :)
I'm so happy you're expanding on this, cause I loved the first one so much. That last line still gives me chills. And this is absolutely awe-inspiring as well.
Eager for more.
Cheers! your red writing rebel.
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
I figured it was Leo comforting Raph. That's definitely something he would do. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Ninja-warrior101 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Ohh. Poor Raphie.
If Leo is the angel here...who will be Leo's angel?
Tamaki's Haruchan chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Amazing
Tori-Bird627 chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Love it. Who's next?
Raphie114 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
"And that's when Don knew that everything was going to be okay. Because Donatello didn't believe in angels, but as another flash of lightning lit the sky, illuminating his brother in its majestic light, Donatello could have sworn that Raphael had wings."

This part is just perfect!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow. An awesome story and very true to Don. He may not believe in angels, but he knows that his brothers will always be watching over him. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Glad you extended this, it gave me fluffy feelings. :3 Thanks for writing
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Aaaaawwww... Raphael, the Archangel 3 Nice job, lovely fic :))
CharmyPI-5 the VIII chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
ok i wasn't going to leave a review, not for a bad reason. But since this is hte third time i literlly turned back on my computer just to read this story, i have to say it. The only downside to this story is that it isn't longer. this is truly one of my favorite stories out of my favorites out of the entire website
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Awwwww, I really enjoyed this! Very good and could really feel Donnie's desperation and relief. I like the suggestion of doing one from each turtle's POV and having a different "angel" each time, giving each of the turtle's a chance to shine, so to speak. I meanm if it helps get your gears grinding. Be cute shorts, for sure!