Reviews for A Storm Gathers
GoddessLight chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Great story! Please update soon. I can't wait to see who saved Lightning!

- Goddess Lightning
BananaDaiquiri chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Great story so far! Looking forward to the next chapter even though I only read ff13 hopexlight fics normally this one seems really good with potential.

Katie x
Ezerlej chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Your writings are very good. I'm just new to this site but already I have spent 3 hours reading your works. I'm also a fan of ff13 so it's pretty fun to read other people's work. Good job also on World's Collide. Keep up the stories!
SkYeLiMiT chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Yes, Lightning is back! Makes sense that Hope finds her first since they hint that he helps Light in the next game. So far the story is starting out well for me, and the music you recommended helped create the mood too. Looking forward to updates!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Nicely written, I've never seen a fanfic for a announced game that hasn't been released yet!
Hmmm, this is just a small detail that probably isn't important, but anyways, Lightning has her old outfit back.
resistance123 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
this follows up the plot pretty well...and yes, you nailed Light and Hopes interaction just the way it should be...although u have said that this isnt a Hope x Light fic, it wouldnt hurt to add a few hints here and there to recruit the HopexLight fanbase as your audience XD
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
yeah i'm not feeling the romance here... best to keep it out and keep on doing what your doing. hurry update! are they goign to fall upon the last vestiges of humans civilization?
Avid chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Arrgh, evil cliffhanger! But, great start to a very interesting story. I look forward to your next installment :D Thank you so much for posting and sharing.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
ah shucks! in my heart its between hope and cid raines damit... common hope you can do it!