Reviews for Different Paths
warrof chapter 5 . 5/8
Wow... just wow... I like it!
Hammer n' Nail chapter 2 . 2/14
I laughed my ass off the entire time I read this. Holy hell this was fantastic.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 6 . 1/29
This one...confuses me a bit, then again I am unfamiliar with this path as a whole. Still...these are quite interesting *nods*
FanFicReader712012 chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
I see. Caster can be a great ally, but as an enemy, she is a pain in the neck to deal with.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
daniel_gudman said
Game!swords can be Traced in the game, IRL!swords can be Traced IRL, and never shall the twain meet. I mean, assuming it's even possible to use "Magic" in the game in the first place.

Shirou becoming the "hero he always wanted to be" is kind of obvious. I'm more interested in what Shinji would do, with nothing to do but totally bro out with Shirou; without having Sakura around to be jealous of; and especially, without Zouken hanging about, ruining everything. Shirou's story-arc is pretty obvious, but Shinji is a scuzzy kid with a terrible home life; I think it would be more interesting to see him grow up and become a good person, and of course, the Grail War after that would be, "Shirou and Shinji totally team up, and it's rad as hell."

Kayaba's a crazy dork who never looks back; I'd suggest just make it simple, he wants to develop a RM, without any of the "cruel Gaia" stuff, or even necessarily becoming some kind of god; dood just wants to create a pocket dimension to see what happens, none of that "maybe secretly a good guy!?" twist; I think that fits his character a little better.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Archer would support Shirou giving up his ideals.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Well, I do like Illya being able to survive.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
It is awesome Kazuto and Shirou are friends and playing games with each other.
scranity chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Harem Aura is best ability!
Darebear the bear chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Man good one shot I wonder could you make one that has Asuna summon as the instead of kirito summon as a counter Guardian for rin instead of archer. That would be an interesting read. Other than that I hope you I those ideas and good stories.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
While it was a interesting oneshot. You made the Nasuverse a little to weak and as another person said.

"Why is Kirito fighting Archer? You said that this is similar to Unlimited Blade Works route, yet Shirou's ideal here is "one who fought for those he loved, for those who he had been entrusted and for those who believed in him". This sounds like Heaven Feel route to me. And if Shirou's already change his ideals, Archer would be one of the first to know it, considering who he was. But since Archer is still trying to kill Shirou, that means that Shirou haven't changed at all. Which lead to Archer VS Shirou. This is the battle that define Shirou's path in UBW. This is, perhaps, the most important fight in that route. Shirou in canon asked Saber to stand aside, because this is personal. Shirou wants to confront Archer on why the latter had discarded their ideals, while Archer wants Shirou to drop said ideals. Kirito can never change Archer's mind. Kirito, who knows love, who have a sense of self, who can find his happiness, can never affect Archer."

Kirito is taking too much spotlight.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
nice work
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
that will hurt
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
wait, when did this happen? "instead of saving ayako and him getting his magic"? wouldn't that of mean ayako was already dead when this happened and what caster was controlling was her corpse? wouldn't shirou have known ayako was already dead than?
Impstar chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
And this is why Shirou is an idiot. His brain short-circuited because he was in a twisted paradox; good job man, you got yourself killed and possibly Ayako and Issei as well if the witch feels like it. So instead of one death there's potentially THREE.