Reviews for WHN: The Monster of Comus Towers
bluesybelge chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
lovely ending; Ah ... redemption what would the world be without it.
Glad you made the Chief finally utter those for him apparently difficult words to pronounce. Hope it will soften the image some of your readers have about this a-typical character ;-)
And... even if Ed is quite often under the impression of his boss and does not always seem to know how to behave I always thought he exactly knew what his place was. Sure he hoped for some verbal recognition, and I agree with you; deserved recognition, but even when he didn't get it he knew how highly Ironside's esteem for him was.
Ed is a great guy and wonderfull character. Don't always turn him into a victim.
meixel chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Awesome ending to a great story!
kaleen1212 chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Thanks for this story. Look forward your next effort.
Charlotte chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Loved the ending but alas another great story has come to an end! Glad to hear that another story is on the way and hope the technical difficulties clear up soon so I don't go through withdrawal! Care to give me a hint about the next plot line? Thank you for your creative stories!
moms5thchild chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Good job. I nlike it when we see that reformation is possible. Besides, the Chief doesn't grin enough.

kaleen1212 chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Look forward to the epilogue. Good story.
meixel chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Excellent closing chapter and yes, I eagerly await the Epilogue. Seems to me that Ed and Ironside need to talk!
bluesybelge chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Terrific update. And it can not be denied that Ed is really made of the kind of stuff that makes someone some day can become a hero.
If Ironside noticed the state Eve was in I'm sure he would also have noticed it as far as Ed was concerned.
Would he handle him differently? Yes, undoubtedly but I have some difficulty accepting you letting him almost completely ignore Ed. But then again that's only my opinion and ... well you know better :-)
Pamikae chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
As always, I hate to see one of your stories coming to an end. You have perfectly depicted each of the characters and especially that of Ed Brown. I always hated the gruff way Ironside treated him and even when showing any kind of praise it was more or less done in a backhanded sort of way. But usually he would ignore the man's contribution altogether just as he did when Ed was finally in front of him. Without even checking to see if he needed any medical help he just went on the attack because Stark wasn't handcuffed. It was a perfect show of how their relationship is. Can't wait to see how he reacts when the pilot tells him the "real" story even if it does mean the story is coming to the end. I hope that you already have another story in the back of your mind!
Charlotte chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Ironside ought to be ashamed of himself treating Ed that way! Update is awesome as usual! Thanks for another great story and looking forward to the conclusion!
Kimberleah chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Mounty Swiss this story just keeps getting better and better!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
oh my goodness! my heart goes out to Ed. After all he's been much longer can he remain standing? Another great chapter. xjulieo
Charlotte chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Terrific update and glad everyone is ok! Ed is one brave man!
bluesybelge chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Great chapter. I love how the general instantly teams up with Ironside to make the deputy sherrif believe they've been shot at. Remarkable change of attitude for Stark and it serves him well.
Amazing isn't it how much one can take in order to survive.
kaleen1212 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Good thing they have been found. They could not have stayed out in those elements much longer without freezing to death.

Look forward to the wrap up.