Reviews for Just Another Day with Norman
leide daya chapter 6 . 2/18
misterioso romantico
OLionheartO chapter 6 . 1/8
27 cap? resien tienes el ca pasado un año y medio :P este fic sera eterno XDDDD pero esta bueno me gusta espero luego el siguienta cap

SALUDOS!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 6 . 1/8
NEVER EVER STOP WRITING. Darn why did they take away the thing that let us review more then once. I want more
ToolazytoLogin chapter 5 . 1/7
Heh, I really like this one!

Please keep on writing, I have trust issues since 80% of the fics I read randomly drop off, etc. .

with love and need of sleep,
LionsandTrolls
Arzir chapter 5 . 1/4
FINALLY! An update! Wooooh! And a good one at that... I like this mystery thing going on. A new adventure seems to be just around the corner. A new villain. A witch perhaps. Another troubled soul. Or maybe Agatha's best friend from the past jealous of Norman taking her. Or a deeper reason for Agatha's coming back to life. Maybe there's a price and Something is coming to collect. Or maybe the story was incomplete. There could really be an EVIL WITCH and Agatha was framed by said witch. Maybe she's back... Ooooh! The possibilities are endless!
navatr1x chapter 5 . 1/3
I do really like your Agatha and I hope you keep the story to her perspective. It would also be nice to maybe see some more slice of life -ish interspersed among the serious storyline. Agatha's integratation into the 21th century and her relationship with Norman and co are very sweet and something I'd like to see more of.
Lord Candycane chapter 5 . 1/3
Maybe Agatha had unfinished business to attend to. That's the only thing I can come up with.
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Sorry Grand ma. Nope. Stupid is as stupid does. And you gave birth to one stupid male
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
hahahahaha. Raise the dead. ...HAHAHAHAH. This is so going into my favs
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Wow
stiven54 chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
I believe you have made in my opinion the best norgatha fic on this site and hope to see more from you
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Another chapter please?
Bionic Geek chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
This is awesome! Please keep updating! This is my all time favorite story! But I just had a thought, what if Aggie had to have the "girl talk" but it was during school (or at home) and Norman was the only one around at that time? Until Sandra got back... that would be awkward. But honestly it's just a thought. Do whatever you want. I don't care as long as you update with a super long chapter! Sorry... I get obsessed easily :)
Fenrir Wylde Razgriz chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
to me anythings fine just no mature/violence stuffs then i'm good so long there's this story
LilyGold23 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Did they have similar dreams?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »