Reviews for Just Another Day with Norman
Codymitchell1 chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
update soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
I'm really loving your story! Great job at writing and intepretating Agatha's character and personality.
LunaSymphony chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Alright, I love this rewrite! Better structure and your writing seemed to have improved a lot. Aside from the few grammatical errors, the story is solid. Keep up the good work!
Number66 chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
Great job on the rewrites so far doing a really good job showcasing Agatha's reaction to being alive and the new world and people she is interacting with. keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
does anyone realize Agatha and Norman are related to each other
Fenrir Wylde Razgriz chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
well I Believe in your sorry excuse (not being sarcastic) and FINALLY :D
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
Cool, wonder won the voice was?
jimbostevenson chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
please keep going, I really like the story so far, keep up the good work
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
Loving this story:). Can't wait for more!
Tadala chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
I LOVE it can't wait 4 the next chapter
leide daya chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
misterioso romantico
OLionheartO chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
27 cap? resien tienes el ca pasado un año y medio :P este fic sera eterno XDDDD pero esta bueno me gusta espero luego el siguienta cap

SALUDOS!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
NEVER EVER STOP WRITING. Darn why did they take away the thing that let us review more then once. I want more
ToolazytoLogin chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Heh, I really like this one!

Please keep on writing, I have trust issues since 80% of the fics I read randomly drop off, etc. .

with love and need of sleep,
LionsandTrolls
Arzir chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
FINALLY! An update! Wooooh! And a good one at that... I like this mystery thing going on. A new adventure seems to be just around the corner. A new villain. A witch perhaps. Another troubled soul. Or maybe Agatha's best friend from the past jealous of Norman taking her. Or a deeper reason for Agatha's coming back to life. Maybe there's a price and Something is coming to collect. Or maybe the story was incomplete. There could really be an EVIL WITCH and Agatha was framed by said witch. Maybe she's back... Ooooh! The possibilities are endless!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »