Reviews for Just Another Day with Norman
Bionic Geek chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
This is awesome! Please keep updating! This is my all time favorite story! But I just had a thought, what if Aggie had to have the "girl talk" but it was during school (or at home) and Norman was the only one around at that time? Until Sandra got back... that would be awkward. But honestly it's just a thought. Do whatever you want. I don't care as long as you update with a super long chapter! Sorry... I get obsessed easily :)
Fenrir Wylde Razgriz chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
to me anythings fine just no mature/violence stuffs then i'm good so long there's this story
LilyGold23 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Did they have similar dreams?
person chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
I like this story and i hope you can get some more chapters out :P after all paranorman IS a holloween classic for me. and for many others. (October October!)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Hi this is a good story
Lord Candycane chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
For some reason, I'm interested in that brief mention of children being kidnapped. However, I'm not getting my hopes up on it being expanded on.
LilyGold23 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Oh, don't worry about it I'm sorry about what ever happened and I understand, thank you for continuing.
LilyGold23 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story. I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships Norman/Agatha.
jaconda chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I'd like to say something about The Lonely. If the Doctor was told he has old eyes, he'd say that they were.
guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
please update 'cause u havn't in like a complete year!
Phoenix Quinton chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Awesome story! You've really kept people in character. Please do more! Maybe with an insight on how Aggie sees the modern world and how Norman has to explain it to her :)
Dudetzzz4 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
OMGOMGOMG THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You captured the emotions really well, and the plot line is really interesting without using cliff hangers. Keep up the good work.
Kiwi Werewolf chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I like this, it's a neat idea :) great job and are you writing any more?
honeybear1200 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
This is such a sweet story, I love the interaction between Aggie and Norman's family. Thanks for updating when you can.
Mystery chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Ha ha, he hates his life. If I had two people under my roof who can see ghosts, I would be happy. Love the story, btw. Keep up the good work!:)
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »