Reviews for Just Another Day with Norman
person chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
I like this story and i hope you can get some more chapters out :P after all paranorman IS a holloween classic for me. and for many others. (October October!)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Hi this is a good story
Lord Candycane chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
For some reason, I'm interested in that brief mention of children being kidnapped. However, I'm not getting my hopes up on it being expanded on.
LilyGold23 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Oh, don't worry about it I'm sorry about what ever happened and I understand, thank you for continuing.
LilyGold23 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story. I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships Norman/Agatha.
jaconda chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I'd like to say something about The Lonely. If the Doctor was told he has old eyes, he'd say that they were.
guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
please update 'cause u havn't in like a complete year!
Phoenix Quinton chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Awesome story! You've really kept people in character. Please do more! Maybe with an insight on how Aggie sees the modern world and how Norman has to explain it to her :)
Dudetzzz4 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
OMGOMGOMG THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You captured the emotions really well, and the plot line is really interesting without using cliff hangers. Keep up the good work.
Kiwi Werewolf chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I like this, it's a neat idea :) great job and are you writing any more?
honeybear1200 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
This is such a sweet story, I love the interaction between Aggie and Norman's family. Thanks for updating when you can.
Mystery chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Ha ha, he hates his life. If I had two people under my roof who can see ghosts, I would be happy. Love the story, btw. Keep up the good work!:)
Patchlamb chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Yo! This is a cute story you got going on! I feel like the beginning was a little sudden, but you've got some humor that makes me smile. Real good at the characters! I'd suggest giving Aggie a bit more, though. A little more descriptive with her, is what I mean. Imagine, she's a Puritan suddenly shoved into a world of beeping machines and different culture. It would be so different, and perhaps even against some of her own beliefs. For a comparison, imagine a human of modern technology being abducted by an alien and taken to their MUCH MUCH more advanced home world.

If you can help it, try and make the chapters a tad longer. I can understand not knowing what to type, but I'm sure if you push yourself a bit, you'll get much much better!

So in short, I love what you've got and hope to see more!
AviasSkye chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Great so far. Please update soon. This has alot of potential.
PessimistGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
So glad you updated this, haha... Anyways, I really like this! :) Oh, and the food is steak not stake.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »