Reviews for Just Another Day with Norman
navatr1x chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
I do really like your Agatha and I hope you keep the story to her perspective. It would also be nice to maybe see some more slice of life -ish interspersed among the serious storyline. Agatha's integratation into the 21th century and her relationship with Norman and co are very sweet and something I'd like to see more of.
Lord Candycane chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Maybe Agatha had unfinished business to attend to. That's the only thing I can come up with.
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Sorry Grand ma. Nope. Stupid is as stupid does. And you gave birth to one stupid male
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
hahahahaha. Raise the dead. ...HAHAHAHAH. This is so going into my favs
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Wow
stiven54 chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
I believe you have made in my opinion the best norgatha fic on this site and hope to see more from you
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Another chapter please?
Bionic Geek chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
This is awesome! Please keep updating! This is my all time favorite story! But I just had a thought, what if Aggie had to have the "girl talk" but it was during school (or at home) and Norman was the only one around at that time? Until Sandra got back... that would be awkward. But honestly it's just a thought. Do whatever you want. I don't care as long as you update with a super long chapter! Sorry... I get obsessed easily :)
Fenrir Wylde Razgriz chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
to me anythings fine just no mature/violence stuffs then i'm good so long there's this story
FelicityQueen23 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Did they have similar dreams?
person chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
I like this story and i hope you can get some more chapters out :P after all paranorman IS a holloween classic for me. and for many others. (October October!)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Hi this is a good story
Lord Candycane chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
For some reason, I'm interested in that brief mention of children being kidnapped. However, I'm not getting my hopes up on it being expanded on.
FelicityQueen23 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Oh, don't worry about it I'm sorry about what ever happened and I understand, thank you for continuing.
FelicityQueen23 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story. I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships Norman/Agatha.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »