Reviews for Haute Hotel Haze
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2017
How did Natsu not spill all over himself when Lucy's body is just...perfection and curves.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2017
nicely done
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 2 . 7/24/2017
Ah, I really wanna find out what happens next. U should make another chapter of them getting together in real life and not Natsu's dream life :)
Mysaki chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
You somehow make Lucy look like a 10-year old child, that doesn't know anything about sex, hormones and etc.. Also she was the whole time like "This is Natsu, my best friend, and teammate ( the guy I have a crush on). Even though he's a normal guy like any other, I don't think that he can get a boner or a _naughty_ dream. He's Natsu, after all." That was the way I felt the story going on about, but if you scratch that little minie thingie, then it's a really nice story with a nice storyline :). So, I hope that you don't hate me and I'm sorry for my harsh critic that came, but I hope you understand my opinion :)
xvampirecatx chapter 2 . 5/25/2017
please more im begging plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
AMAZING AUTHOR-SAN!
elm.molina23 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Need inspiration? listen to, Holy Ghost by Borns, Great Song
Nashi Dragneel chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Honestly, if I was Lucy, I would've seen his boner first then his boxers. I don't know why I pointed that out though. XD . Anyway, this was awesome! Lovely plot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Seriously, if you write another one chapter, this fanfic will get 1k favs... your writing is awesome! Please,,,, do another chapter. A chapter on how Natsu try his best to clear up the misunderstanding between him and Lucy...
cutielove077 chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
Moreee
sam98x chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
please write more! love the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
Omg, i really Love your stories. I would Really love to see Natsu' dream come true. But maybe they could be eachothers first time :D
Dedica chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I realize this story is a couple years old now but I was wondering if you plan to continue it? I really enjoyed it and would love to read more!
KuroKitsunechan123 chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
omg i soooo want to see him finally confess and/or propose this story is great!
mushi0131 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
I had read this once before, but reading it again is just as enjoyable. You are very talented.