Reviews for Dawning
rocklesson86 chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
I like this story, but at the same time I do not like how Blackwater is being forced or maybe they are not being forced. Meaning maybe that suppressed feeling for each other that they forgot about. I cannot wait for more.
crazycay21 chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
I know you haven't touched this story in forever but I loved where it was going. This story had potential. I hope you decide to update it again. Quality Jacob/Leah stories are hard to come by.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
Can't they just get it over with? No thinking its just sex and they keep over analyzing everything and that will prevent from doing what they have agreed to. He needs to stop worrying about Bella she's not his concern. Nessie is his imprint yes but she's a child and shouldn't be involved in adult matters.
amore1993 chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Update! It is going so well! Have you thought of maybe exploring more the life of the tribe, traditions, culture, legends etc of the wolves? Also, I'm really liking the way you're including "the wolf" side in Jake, maybe explore that too? After all wolves don't feel only the instinct to mate, but also to protect, to dominate, to hunt, to run, to spend time with packmates (don't forget to give a voice to also smaller characters!).
OPOSOJOJ chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Please please please let the wolf come out to play! :D
hgmsnoopy chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Love that they are getting closer. So, if he mates with Leah does the imprint break? Hmmm...
Firefly-class chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
I wish Jacob would think for himself for once...not for Bella and not for Nessie
Guest chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Lol he would have kissed her? That boy needs to take her already!;) Good chapter! Those hos Bella and Nessie!
wolfpack chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
hey great story you have going on. Just found it and I'm very interested t see where it goes hope to see an update soon!
Angel1504 chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Love it! Moree!
brankel1 chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Love it.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
I'm enjoying this story very much. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
notyetanotheralias chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
i just found your story and read it. i hope you do continue with it, i cant wait to see what happens next!
brankel1 chapter 11 . 1/22/2014