Reviews for If You Need Me
Bilbo chapter 10 . 9/11
What a lovely fanfic! I really enjoyed reading this; I could barely stand to put it down to do work! Thanks so much for sharing it!
bee.zippy chapter 1 . 6/11
Very nice story, could've been an episode in the original series. I thought everyone was in character (well, except Spock but that was to be expected) and love the friendships that you captured in this story. Thank you for writing and sharing!
WaterDeep chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
I completely love this story! You are the best for taking the time to write it. I really enjoyed every minute. It was great the way you let Spock heal and rest at the end of the strory on the Shore Leave planet. Great job and thanks for sharing your talents.
GobblewonkerJeb chapter 10 . 3/20/2016
This is one of the best Star Trek fan fiction's I have ever read in my life.
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
Aw I loved this I must admit I had some doubts but they where all false in the end this is amazing and so well written. ;)
Renewed Fan chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
I very much enjoyed this story. Your solution to the nano bytes was inspired. Jim's struggle at the end, caught between two friends, felt real. Thank you for a terrific story.
candice.m.bush chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
It's been years, literally, since I have cried. Here I am, all teary eyed. Bless you and your art.

Cb
Iwatchthewatchers chapter 10 . 3/30/2015
This was so great! Especially the replication of Vulcan at the end, particularly Ichaya. Amazing story I loved it all the way through.
lDragonElf chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
Great story, I love the happy ending.
tigerlily124 chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
Good story! Thank you very much!
Rose chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Excellent story. Thanks for making it suspenseful yet keeping the characters in line with canon. Thanks for NOT writing slash.
LokiTheDarkOne chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
This was such a sweet story. I am such a sucker for hurt/comfort and this story portrayed both well. At times Spock seemed a bit OC ish, but I mean when your going threw all that, what character wouldn't and I think that it added to the story. I'm sorry it's over but it ended well.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
I'm extremely impressed at your inventiveness, in having Scotty find a way to combat the probes and then in having them go to the Shore Leave planet to complete the cure. Thanks for giving us a really interesting adventure!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
I really loved your story, thanks so much for writting! I felt your Kirk,Spock and MCCoy were perfect :) x