Reviews for If You Need Me
Renewed Fan chapter 10 . 5/25
I very much enjoyed this story. Your solution to the nano bytes was inspired. Jim's struggle at the end, caught between two friends, felt real. Thank you for a terrific story.
candice.m.bush chapter 10 . 5/15
It's been years, literally, since I have cried. Here I am, all teary eyed. Bless you and your art.

Iwatchthewatchers chapter 10 . 3/30
This was so great! Especially the replication of Vulcan at the end, particularly Ichaya. Amazing story I loved it all the way through.
lDragonElf chapter 10 . 3/14
Great story, I love the happy ending.
tigerlily124 chapter 10 . 3/14
Good story! Thank you very much!
Rose chapter 10 . 3/2
Wonderful job!
Excellent story. Thanks for making it suspenseful yet keeping the characters in line with canon. Thanks for NOT writing slash.
LokiTheDarkOne chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
This was such a sweet story. I am such a sucker for hurt/comfort and this story portrayed both well. At times Spock seemed a bit OC ish, but I mean when your going threw all that, what character wouldn't and I think that it added to the story. I'm sorry it's over but it ended well.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
I'm extremely impressed at your inventiveness, in having Scotty find a way to combat the probes and then in having them go to the Shore Leave planet to complete the cure. Thanks for giving us a really interesting adventure!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
I really loved your story, thanks so much for writting! I felt your Kirk,Spock and MCCoy were perfect :) x
summerartist chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
You have a way about causing the most potent worry for the reader over Spock and then making up for it by giving all the characters the fluffiest, most satisfying ending. I adored that ending. The fact that Jim now knows that Spock appreciates their presence is five and thumbs up to you!

I also want to mention how wonderfully in-character everyone was. It often felt like I was hearing lines from the show. There was also character development, which is the best kind of fan fiction.
DianaThen chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Somebody please do some fanart of this story. Really.

Loved the whole thing, start to finish—didn't get bored once. It just kept getting more and more interesting and intense.

I'd like to address the review of Einstein, a couple of reviews below me—to that I say psssh, clichés are not bad things, as long as they're well-placed. Your wording distracted me MAYBE once or twice, and I didn't even take note of any specific examples. So. Maybe it is something to watch out for—what I'm saying is, I agree with Einstein's general point but don't feel that it was a weakness in this story.

Welp, I read the whole thing in one sitting and should have spent the latter half of that time sleeping. So I'm going to do that now. Thank you for sharing this fantastic story—it kept me on my toes and tugged on my heartstrings (is it normal to actually feel a dull but definite pain when you read something that really gets to you? Just me? That's slightly worrisome... Well, this story did it to me at least twice—the moment Kirk realizes Spock is shaking was one such instance).

moonshadow2012 chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
I loved this story. It was amazing - suspenseful, emotional, and epic. I wish it was a real book so I could buy on and highlight all my favorite parts. Great job! God bless!
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
There are some typos here ("They remembered then, to, to check for phasers and communicators, but those were all gone.", "The doctor was al but writhing in pain", "If anyone knew it, they dis.", etc.) and you rely too much on clichés and hackneyed phrasing (such as "all but" when it's not appropriate). Nevertheless, you're mixing action with emotion and narration well, the characters aren't noticeably OOC, and one can actually visualize what's happening, at least to a degree.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
What an excellent job you've done with this story! The situation is interesting, and the character's voices sound quite true to themselves. You've written us, in fact, a new TOS episode, and that's cause for rejoicing. Thank you!