Reviews for If You Need Me
I really loved your story, thanks so much for writting! I felt your Kirk,Spock and MCCoy were perfect :) x
summerartist chapter 10 . 1/21
You have a way about causing the most potent worry for the reader over Spock and then making up for it by giving all the characters the fluffiest, most satisfying ending. I adored that ending. The fact that Jim now knows that Spock appreciates their presence is five and thumbs up to you!

I also want to mention how wonderfully in-character everyone was. It often felt like I was hearing lines from the show. There was also character development, which is the best kind of fan fiction.
DianaThen chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Somebody please do some fanart of this story. Really.

Loved the whole thing, start to finish—didn't get bored once. It just kept getting more and more interesting and intense.

I'd like to address the review of Einstein, a couple of reviews below me—to that I say psssh, clichés are not bad things, as long as they're well-placed. Your wording distracted me MAYBE once or twice, and I didn't even take note of any specific examples. So. Maybe it is something to watch out for—what I'm saying is, I agree with Einstein's general point but don't feel that it was a weakness in this story.

Welp, I read the whole thing in one sitting and should have spent the latter half of that time sleeping. So I'm going to do that now. Thank you for sharing this fantastic story—it kept me on my toes and tugged on my heartstrings (is it normal to actually feel a dull but definite pain when you read something that really gets to you? Just me? That's slightly worrisome... Well, this story did it to me at least twice—the moment Kirk realizes Spock is shaking was one such instance).

Goodnight.
moonshadow2012 chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
I loved this story. It was amazing - suspenseful, emotional, and epic. I wish it was a real book so I could buy on and highlight all my favorite parts. Great job! God bless!
moonshadow
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
There are some typos here ("They remembered then, to, to check for phasers and communicators, but those were all gone.", "The doctor was al but writhing in pain", "If anyone knew it, they dis.", etc.) and you rely too much on clichés and hackneyed phrasing (such as "all but" when it's not appropriate). Nevertheless, you're mixing action with emotion and narration well, the characters aren't noticeably OOC, and one can actually visualize what's happening, at least to a degree.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
What an excellent job you've done with this story! The situation is interesting, and the character's voices sound quite true to themselves. You've written us, in fact, a new TOS episode, and that's cause for rejoicing. Thank you!
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Your story was absolutely brilliant. It actually made me cry at one point, and there are still a few tears in my eyes now. It all ended happily, but it was a very emotional ride to get there.
The Buzz chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I know I'm only two chapters in, but I just wanted to let you know I'm loving this so far. Everyone is in character, I can see the action clearly in my head, and the depth of caring the trio have for each other really comes through well. (I'm also a sucker for a good Spock h/c story, if you couldn't tell.) I'm looking forward to reading the rest and I hope you keep writing for TOS!
Linvalay chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Such a good story! I haven't read a fic this good in some time, and i'm very happy i came across your writings! I can't wait to read them.
Skeptical Mutt chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Wow, good stuff here. Read one of your other stories as well. This one was a tad more ooc in the last chapter, but I nevertheless enjoyed it immensely. I love your writing style, and you kept me up several hours past my bedtime because I couldn't NOT finish this story tonight.
Zedoc chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Wonderful please write more TOS
Moongrl088 chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
I very much enjoyed this story! Thank you! It was very well written and true to form of the characters behaviors!
Ann chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this. You really nailed the characters. Pity it had to end but what an ending it was! I look forward to reading more of your ST stories. Thanks!
RachelVille chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
YES! *does a fist pump* This was a great ending! Thank you so much for writing and finishing this story!
Snorty1 chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Great chapter. Can you finish out the week and maybe give Spock a little Amanda and Sarek happiness as it the planet where all dreams can come true.