Reviews for The Other Guardian
RenkinMaitai chapter 14 . 4/8
Awesome chapter!

They have the spirit of Halloween, the April Fool and Robin Hood on their side! And Lady Luck's blessing is a great plus! Were they actually trying to get Johnny Appleseed to join?

It's good to see that they have a few hard hitters but they still need a bit more help. Oh, please tell me that was not Pitch at the end!?

I look forward to more. Keep up the great work!
Yel Ashaya chapter 14 . 4/4
Love this story!
Lore55 chapter 14 . 4/4
This is by far one of the best fanfictions I've read. You have fantastic characterization and a lot of creativity rolled into a wonderful plot line. I can't wait to see where you take this next!
Shouta Izukai chapter 14 . 4/3
NO, what. What just happened? And... Callen and Jack. xD Yes. Beautiful.
I look forward to more!
KenyaCalico7743 chapter 14 . 4/3
Its been a long while since I read this story! And, ironically, you put up a new chapter on the same day that I decide to write on again after a 3-4 month hiatus from trolls and negative nancies. This has made a bit of my day, great work, and thank you
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 14 . 4/3
...What?
Cool2002 chapter 13 . 3/23
Can't wait for the next chapter
Estel Caprice chapter 1 . 2/17
The imaginary friend thing is *brilliant*! I love the story so far
AnotherHetaliaFan chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Beautifully written :)
Freakazoid of Manga chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Honestly, I'm in love with this story! Please update! I wanna know what's going to happen next! Are they gonna hook up, gonna move in together, or are you just gonna end it with them getting together? I NEED TO KNOW!
RenkinMaitai chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Hey! It's been awhile! Love the chapter! These two are sooo cute!

Looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
Joshua Harper chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
This is really well written :. I love this story _.
Rascal chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
I've got a really bad feeling about why Callen didn't fight with the other guardians. Course it doesn't help that Pitch knows something we don't know. I can guess but... not for sure.
Update soon please?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Imaginary friends, not bad.. Certainly original. Unlike all the morons who are trying to pair Jack up with some OC based on Jack o Lantern (even though Jack o Lantern is a boy). You know it is sad when the only one good OC story on here (check out the story Jack O Lanternson Spirit of Fall, it's a really good read.). I hope this doesn't turn out like the others.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
["Am I interrupting something?"]
No, nope, nothing going on here! *Shifty eyes*
Jack, shhh!

Anyway, glad to see you update! :D