Reviews for The Other Guardian
XxGaaraOtakuxX chapter 3 . 4/24
Sandman's my favorite! He's so CUTE! (灬ω灬)
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 2/8
I officially love you. You've seen RotG AND DN?. OOOH, what's your moral stance in DN? ~Nox
KiidMars chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
Aw man, cliffhanger. This is so good, sad to see it hasn't been updated in a year. Oh well, thanks for sharing.
milkdromedas chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
woah this is really good! i truly love your writing style and im honestly so in love with Callen 3 i see this hasnt been updated in a while and while that's somehow really sad, i understand. thank you for writing ! 3
Ghost chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
Wonderfully written. Very intriguing, definitely leaves me wondering what happens next. Speaking of, are you planning on updating soon? This is such a brilliant piece and one of my favourite reads, it's seems like such a shame that it's abandoned...

Anyway, thank you for the amazing story!
-Ghost
tokyoghoul234 chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
;-; plz continue this
ARandomAuthor14 chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Chapter 13 tho-Damnit North. Damnit. Please continue it's a really good story!
Flowers chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
Hi! I first started watching this story in 2013 and I thought it was fantastic! Since then I have tried to check in on it every once in a while with the hope that it might be updated! I'm so glad that you added some more and I really hope you continue it! You are a really great writer and I hope to read more of your work!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 14 . 2/9/2016
You made Fred Weasley the April Fools spirit! I officially love your story!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
What happens next I'm dying ahhhhhhhhhhhh :)
I love the Jack Callen moments 3
imacchi11229 chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
AHH!SERIOUSLY JUST WHEN THE GOOD STUFF IS GOING ON?!well i knew this would happen when i saw that it was last updated months your fic is really good writing is very nice!
Jade18 chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
Plz update the story one day
Amazonian princess chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Omg omg omg omg how you gonna do me like that you left me on a cliffhanger come on this story is sooooo great and Collen and jack relationship is adorable this story is beautifuly written and has a plotline that has me on this edge of my seat so I do hope you continue pleeeeeeeas!?
TPWABW chapter 14 . 6/15/2015